Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 117141 times)

Offline Chorley

Cheers RR, that's a shame she wasn't as good as the others, but honestly doesn't sound too bad to me.

Reviews seem decent for this visiting Thai, so i'll probably check her out. Most intriguing trait is that several people say she's a tiny Thai, around 4'6". External Link/Members Only

New AW profile, but this is just the mediocre, overpriced place near the train station: External Link/Members Only Phone: +447570807700
Thanks. The tiny Thai looks FAF :yahoo:

Offline The_Grinder

Made a visit to mill road today, a first time, not exactly what you'd call discrete but a fast ninja move from pavement to foyer made me think I got in unnoticed  :D
Tilly is there for a week, I'm not good at doing ages so I'll go for a slim lady, 30'ish, massage was good and of course it was the obligatory massage of every body part to a climax, was nice to not be shown the door after the deed was done but another massage to see the time out, a very nice lady too.
Glad I went

Offline Chorley

Does anyone know if Annie is still at Natural Health in Mill Road? If so, any idea when she returns home?
 Wouldn't mind seeing her again. ;)

Offline Cambridgy

Does anyone know if Annie is still at Natural Health in Mill Road? If so, any idea when she returns home?
 Wouldn't mind seeing her again. ;)

Just dropped her a note - good news, she’ll be around until the New Year now.

Offline Chorley

:thumbsup: Have you got her personal number then?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well thats a bit of Xmas cheer:)

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, that's good news for a nice December.

Offline randyrobert

Went to see this week’s offering at RC. Petite, plain(but not a munter), nice b/c tits and good nipples. Started with massage-not up to much but then gentle thigh stroking and reach under and ball tickle which was nice.

Speaks no English but she does kiss but shoves her tongue  down my throat. Nice RO/69 face sitting some appreciative noises but who knows?

Did some cow girl but did not feel I was going to cum. Then signalled OWO (£10 extra) which was well delivered and she shoved a condomed finger up my bum-then sex in missionary, doggy but I was still not getting anywhere (probably as was 2nd punt in as many days—and I am getting on a bit-gone are the days of three a day), got her to finish me off with an oily HJ.

So all in all good form from RC-long may it last.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers RR.

I haven't been to the River place for a while, but Mimi will return mid-December. She's the one with exceptional service who racked up several positives the last time she toured here. Something to look forward to. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260808.0

Offline Chorley

Cheers RR.

I haven't been to the River place for a while, but Mimi will return mid-December. She's the one with exceptional service who racked up several positives the last time she toured here. Something to look forward to. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260808.0
Cheers Jay.  :thumbsup:  Great info. How did you find that out?

Offline Cambridgy

Cheers, that's good news for a nice December.

Dropped in to Mill Road to see Annie today - good as ever...

Offline Chorley

Dropped in to Mill Road to see Annie today - good as ever...
Any chance of a review, Cambridgy?  ;)

Offline Cambridgy

Happy to, I recall a regulation against posting multiple reviews though? Here’s my last one from Aug - very much the same. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258264.0

Offline Chorley

Happy to, I recall a regulation against posting multiple reviews though? Here’s my last one from Aug - very much the same. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258264.0
Yes,.of course.  :rolleyes: Forgot about that. :dash:  Was it two pops again? :D Thanks anyway.  :thumbsup:

Offline the_exile

The girl at RC this week is Sara(?), not that much of a looker but a good body, very friendly too. Only had time for a quick visit, she was soon naked and once I had stripped too I went down on her, which she seemed to enjoy. She then put a condom on me and put some lube on herself, I lay over her and slid my cock in. Felt great fucking her, she was tight and was gripping me with her muscles. I don't think she came but there was a lot of clenching going on. When I stopped to take a break she asked if I was finished, I said no and pulled out and montioned for her to get on her knees. I knelt behind her put my cock in and fucked her doggy style. Felt really good too, she was urging me on as I pumped, I fucked her hard and after a few minutes I came. She helped clean me up then went for a shower while I got dressed, she helped me when she came back into the room, which she seemed was nice. I liked her, struggled to make myself understood at times but the sex was very good.

Offline JayEZ2K

Offline Chorley

River place was a disappointment this week: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268651.0
Sorry to hear that. I had another session with Annie at Mill Rd, during which she seemed incredibly horny and subsequently  squirted twice. :yahoo:
When does the Korean nympho arrive at the Riverside location?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 09:12:53 pm by Chorley »

Offline JayEZ2K

Sorry to hear that. I had another session with Annie at Mill Rd, during which she seemed incredibly horny and subsequently  squirted twice. :yahoo:
When does the Korean nympho arrive at the Riverside location?
I think in one week, but I'll check and report back.

I'm getting desperate at the moment, so I might set out to try a high risk rom ATM...

Offline Chorley

I think in one week, but I'll check and report back.

I'm getting desperate at the moment, so I might set out to try a high risk rom ATM...
Fuck me! You must be desperate. :sarcastic: I swore of Roms years ago.  Thy make Latina brothel girls look like good  providers :scare:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Fuck me! You must be desperate. :sarcastic: I swore of Roms years ago.  Thy make Latina brothel girls look like good  providers :scare:

Well there a few, one of the best and i must getarountruit a review is Bella of Swaffham.

All, repeate all, punts should be as good as hers and to top it all shes Rom!.

A distance away but an hour by car..

Offline JayEZ2K

I ended up waiting, and luckily, Jaja turned up at the river place. She's a 25-29 year old little fire cracker with a bubble butt and good service who I reviewed here about 5 months ago.

Offline Chorley

I ended up waiting, and luckily, Jaja turned up at the river place. She's a 25-29 year old little fire cracker with a bubble butt and good service who I reviewed here about 5 months ago.
Cheers.  :thumbsup: Is this the place near the boathouses? Is the other girl who rimmed you still set to appear?  :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers.  :thumbsup: Is this the place near the boathouses? Is the other girl who rimmed you still set to appear?  :hi:
Yeah, Jaja is near the boathouses, at the same place where I reported a negative last week. Mimi should be here within the next week or two.

Offline Chorley

Yeah, Jaja is near the boathouses, at the same place where I reported a negative last week. Mimi should be here within the next week or two.
Cheers mate. :thumbsup: Did he maid let you know who's arriving?

Offline Igor

Hello Jay,

Does that mean Jaja is there for a week? Checked your review and no mention of fk so assume this was not available? FK would definitely encourage me to drive to Cambridge!
Btw, respect on all of your reviews, judging by the number this must be a vocation!

Offline anglianfloyd

This weeks offering at RC is LingLing age I guess at mid twenties , size 6 , B cup perky tits with the usual large Asian nipples (but not as dark as usual) , went for a quick 30mins @ £60 to include massage OW and sex (covered)
Very pretty girl (imho) and delivered an excellent service , only slight downside was excessive wet wipe prior to oral with , especially since I was freshly showered , and didn’t kiss but for £60 excellent value would certainly see her again if she were here for more than a week   

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers mate. :thumbsup: Did he maid let you know who's arriving?
Yeah, I complained about the recent crop, and requested that they bring back some of their better performers.

Hello Jay,

Does that mean Jaja is there for a week? Checked your review and no mention of fk so assume this was not available? FK would definitely encourage me to drive to Cambridge!
Btw, respect on all of your reviews, judging by the number this must be a vocation!
She should be here all week, leaving Monday morning. Previous visits I paid no extras for vanilla sex only, and then +10 for OWO, and recently +20 for OWO and kissing (FK). But it might be YMMV, so if you'll be disappointed without FK, then it's a gamble. (With most Chinese girls I don't get kissing.)

Offline jakes

Hi all.  Is what’s variously described as “the river place” or “near the boathouses” the same as this one

* Midsummer Common Oriental - 07593217423

Offline JayEZ2K

Hi all.  Is what’s variously described as “the river place” or “near the boathouses” the same as this one
* Midsummer Common Oriental - 07593217423
That's the correct place. (The confusion stems from the group using different names, and then us using different names as well.)

Offline Chorley

That's the correct place. (The confusion stems from the group using different names, and then us using different names as well.)
Cheers :thumbsup:

Offline randyrobert

I would second anglianfloyd's recommendation of LingLing-she did give closed mouth kisses-I agree very young, very pretty and good service

Offline the_exile

I would second anglianfloyd's recommendation of LingLing-she did give closed mouth kisses-I agree very young, very pretty and good service

+1 Another really good girl at RC

Offline JayEZ2K

Really? Every time I've rushed over looking for a supposed 20-something, I ended up finding a 40+ year old. But that makes 3 positives reported for her this week. By any chance is this the same Ling Ling that was reported at Tina's in Golders Green?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ling Ling from Golders Green

Offline anglianfloyd

Really? Every time I've rushed over looking for a supposed 20-something, I ended up finding a 40+ year old. But that makes 3 positives reported for her this week. By any chance is this the same Ling Ling that was reported at Tina's in Golders Green?

Ling Ling from Golders Green

Not the same girl , RC LingLing much prettier and more petite

Offline JayEZ2K

Lingling/Lindi is definitely in her 40's but she's taken care of herself and was quite sexy. Everything was good, looks and service, and she even licked my balls. But then her pussy started hurting during sex, which ended up ruining the sex aspect. (I think you guys punted her too much already.) It's still worthwhile asking for her to return in a couple months, but I'd need to make sure she was ok for sex.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269103.new#new

I also saw Annie earlier this week, who was great as always. Really high quality, therapeutic massage which seemed help heal some sore spots, and felt great. That followed by excellent B2B as before, left me with a buzzing feeling for the night. Also, I think the reason why we've been able to keep her so long is due to the reviews. So that supports the concept I had about how reviewing helps us all; positive reviews help SPs get business, and if quality SPs do well in Cambs, they're more likely to visit frequently and stay longer. In Annie's case, she actually extended her stay because she was doing so well.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 01:22:12 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Chorley

Does anyone know if Mimi has arrived at the boathouse place yet? :unknown:

Offline Narnia

Blimey mimi is gonna be getting smashed when she returns. We are queuing up.

Offline Stonk73

I shall be in Cambridge tomorrow morning with time to spare early on.  I will call and ask the girl's name, and if it's Mimi I will visit and report back on this thread as to whether it seems to be "The" Mimi.  If it's her, she's going to have a busy week.

Offline Stonk73

Sorry for the late reply ... I was hoping to get back on this thread earlier to give you maximum notice, but it was a manic day.

It is Mimi at the boathouse place this week.

At least, it is the girl who does that intense crazy cock- and arsehole-worship, and won't let you leave!  I assume it is Mimi from others' descriptions although I have not managed to get her to tell me her name in person, either time I have seen her.  The VS ad, recently resurrected on Monday after disappearing on Sunday, also calls her Mimi.

Even if I'm crossing wires and it's someone else, she is very well worth a visit.  Unlike any other oriental I have ever experienced.

External Link/Members Only
07593217423‬
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:00:52 am by Stonk73 »

Offline JayEZ2K

Ok, I can now confirm that Mimi is back. I had another great session, similar to the (previous previous two sessions). She wore a black and red Chinese dress like this, with the flaps that you can lift to expose her petite little ass, each soft and creamy white little cheek fitting entirely in my hand. I experienced a blur of an hour with her taking charge; kissing, OWO, ball sucking, sex positions for pop#1. Then massage on me, she did the hot water trick on me and more oral, then finished round 2 with OWO and CIM. Paid £110 for the hour, and then without her asking I gave her a +£20 tip at the end, which was still VFM. If you like her, I'd recommend a £10-20 tip and encourage her to come back in a few months. You can also send a note the agency to let them know she was good, and ask them to invite her back in a few months.

Online erutico

Not sure if anyone has a similar experience. I called up, asked to book mimi for the next day. Got confirmation. Didn't specify duration so I texted the number. I got automated menu and pictures through whatsapp. Asked her name and she said it was Yanzi but I could call her Julia?

She said she doesn't know about mimi..

What do I do aha.

Offline JayEZ2K

We call her "mimi", but I think she goes by a different name. In any case, she's there this week. As for booking, if you've been to Rainbow Candy, Cherry Flowers, etc, it's the same. I ask if they're available at X time, usually 1 or 2 hours later. For short notice bookings, sometimes I'll ask if they're free in 20 minutes.

Offline TMO3211

I had a bit of a disappointment visiting “mimi” today - I was eagerly awaiting a visit to her after the great reviews from your guys but in reality for me it was slightly different!

Yes she did OWO and CIM but the whole meet felt really rushed? I’m not sure why... Anyway I’m not fussed about a rushed meet, I like to pump and dump anyway!

But every position she would constantly moan about it hurting and kept wanting to change, I’m only average size so it’s not like I’m prodding her with a pringles tube and I wasn’t going hard or deep... maybe she was having a off day!

But anyway, the OWO and CIM was great

Offline Cambridgy

She’s probably been worn out from all the attention this week!  :wackogirl:

Offline TMO3211

She’s probably been worn out from all the attention this week!  :wackogirl:

You know you are probably right! Which makes me feel slightly bad for her  :unknown:

Offline Chorley

Does anyone know if Mimi will be around  at the weekend? :unknown:

Offline jakes

Alice this week at the Riverside place. 20s, cute, but very vanilla all covered, virtually no English

Offline JayEZ2K

Alice this week at the Riverside place. 20s, cute, but very vanilla all covered, virtually no English
Cheers, thank you Jakes. Back to the vanilla sessions, but at least she's youthful in her 20's. I'll probably check her out when I'm back in Cambs later this week.

Just noticed a Malaysian, looks like a BBW
VS: External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07923622419
Other links: External Link/Members Only
AW listed as Thai: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 12:11:31 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline randyrobert

This week’s offering at Rainbow Candy is BeBe size 6, slight with small tits and nice nipples-quite pretty can’t tell her age but reasonable English once you get used to her accent.

Got naked and she after the usual wipe down of cock and balls area gave lots of sensuous licking round the bum perineum and down there. Then  she surreptitiously slipped  a condom on me and gave very nice OW (I had thought I was getting OWO it was so good). Then for extra went to OWO-quite honestly her OW was so good I could have dispensed with OWO. I extended to an hour as I wanted more OWO and she obliged

Then some RO on her and rimmed and licked and fingered her bum hole which she seemed to like. Then lots more OWO on me plus licking balls and around there-lovely. Then when it was time to fuck she could not find her KY lube, went to the bathroom (twice) looked in the wardrobe and then downstairs.  I was left with slowly wilting cock-fortunately on third bathroom trip KY appeared so a bit of cowgirl then fucked her in missionary.

I enjoyed the punt but probably would not go back-I want to sample what else is on offer.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers RR, sounds like a good punt.

Also thanks to RR for reminding me about Annie. I managed one last punt with her, similar to the three previous sessions, but with the addition of OWO and CIM. She didn't specify price, so I just gave her what I had, at +65. As of Monday she's already left for holiday in London, and then will head back home. She was a superstar, so hopefully she will return.

I visited the river place. Not the best, but still an enjoyable way to ring in the New Year. (Next year I want to time my orgasm with the countdown.)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270385.new#new