Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD - first sesh, am I ready?!  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Gatehouse

I have my first sesh with Miss KDD next week.

Profile is respectfully understated - any pointers?

I've heard good things......

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I hope you're not squeamish because she's probably sucked her own shit off the previous punters cock  :scare:

Offline Gatehouse

Holy fuck.  :rolleyes:

But as Keith Vaz said to Tony Blair on the voicemail, 'it will be ok, I'll find a way.'

Online hendrix

Pointers?

Relax and enjoy the best in the business. Different league.

In my opinion of course :D and YMMV!

Red_baron

I hope you're not squeamish because she's probably sucked her own shit off the previous punters cock  :scare:

Is this for real??!!!

Offline Gatehouse

Sounds good to me, Hendrix. Not sure what to expect looks-wise, but the accolades are many here, so.... :)

Online hendrix

Sounds good to me, Hendrix. Not sure what to expect looks-wise, but the accolades are many here, so.... :)

It's subjective of course, but I think most people that have actually met her would say she's pretty/very pretty facially. Body wise, curvy 10 and the best fake tits I've seen/felt :D

Service level is where I don't think anybody disagrees.

TheCape

It's subjective of course, but I think most people that have actually met her would say she's pretty/very pretty facially. Body wise, curvy 10 and the best fake tits I've seen/felt :D

Completely agree. One of the loveliest woman on the planet and probably the best service provider. And those tits...........you lucky b@stard!!

Offline Alvin

She is consistantly one of the best SP's I've ever seen, she will adapt her approach to you and going by my experience and reading reviews on here there is not much she wouldn't do. 

Offline Gatehouse

Lennyboy 1

I've seen Kristin many times and I'm quite vanilla . She is great at gfe .and a lovely friendly girl . You will have a great time with Kristin ..

Offline Massiveerection

As stated before looks are subjective. Personally I was a little disappointed. She just didn't really do it for me. I saw her over a year ago now and I would have put her at a size 12, possibly 10 and a bit too wobbly for me.Again a little disappointed with this aspect.

However and it is a big however the service is outrageously fucking good from start to finish.

Offline Complete Novice

Service level wise, how does she compare with HSG?

Offline The Beano

Enjoy Mr Gatehouse. K is one of the best in my opinion. She was my first über filth booking which set me on a particular punting path. Oh, and if you have to cancel, please let me know.
TB

vinnyadms

I also have my first booking with her at the end of the month, a three hour incall to my hotel. Already dreaming of scenarios !!!

Offline Gatehouse

I am looking forward to this.

Sounds like a belter.