Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FrenchteenAlicia  (Read 2080 times)

Offline braggy

Thought of punting after many years after reading UKP materials. Even though she has not been reviewed (I think), called for appointment as I was in the vicinity. I Immediately said no to it when she started list of extras - anal £30, OWO £10 etc etc. Al services listed but no extras mentioned. i said no. This is FYI. Don't know how to link to this profile> Admin pls add

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online PLeisure

Is this intended as a review? Because it's been posted in the general London board  :unknown:

Offline braggy

Apologies if in wrong section but as I have not seen this SP, did not know if this would be a review.

Online PLeisure

OK, got it - you hadn't actually made the booking... I misread  :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

This girl is close t me but long list of extras makes me think it will be a very bad service

Offline Cunning Punt

She's going to be in Oxford this week, so thanks for the heads-up about the extras. £80/£140 is pushing for whoever you are, certainly a newbie and let alone those extras on top.

Offline Londonpunter30

This my be B&S went to see Stella, who advertises on backpage with adverts posted seconds apart from this girl.  That was B&S so this girl may be too