Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very Sexy Time With; IZZA_Sensual (Colchester)  (Read 1187 times)

ramrodronnie

My latest Conquest. IZZA_Sensual. Colchester.

Date of Punt Saturday 19th March 2016. Basic Rate; £90 1 hour. Extra services OWO & CIM £20.

I booked, and got the full monty, for 1 hour £110

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Ratings:-

Comms: 10/10

IZZA'S looks: 6/10

Presentation/body/dress: 10/10

Performance/Services: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Parking: 6/10

Safety: 10/10

Venue: 10/10

Here we are fella's, this is how my punt with IZZA went last Saturday night.

I phoned IZZA on Thursday to ask her for a booking to see her on Saturday night for an hour. She was quite prompt in answering her phone. (Good start) Arranged to see her on Saturday evening, which she was fine with. She sounded very young/youthful on the phone.
I called her again during the day on Saturday, which again she was prompt to answer, (Again very good) where I confirmed my booking with her.
I called her again as I was leaving home, and told her that I should take approximately 45 minutes to drive to her. All good.
I arrived about 10 minutes early, and parked on a nearby road to escape from having to pay the extortionate parking charge by the NCP car park which is very close to where IZZA'S place is. The first time that I visited this venue I made the mistake of using the NCP car park, and it cost me £4.50 for an hour, so beware.

If you drive there either in the evening after 6pm, or Sunday's, you should be able to find a space on one of the nearby roads without having to pay.

Ok, so I sent IZZA a text letting her know that I'd arrived, she answered almost immediately, telling me that it was ok to see her now. So off I trotted, it took me just a couple of minutes to get to her place from where I was parked. I already knew the security door number as I've been to this venue several times before.
I tapped out the code for the security door, and let myself in.

The building, and foyer is well kept, clean, and bright. IZZA shares the apartment with Anya, and Ryna Bella. The apartment is only a few steps from the security door on the ground floor.

As I approached her front door she already had it slightly ajar to let me in. It is important to be very quiet when entering, and leaving, so as not to alert other neighbours in the same building.
She was hiding behind the front door as they all seem to do. I got inside, IZZA closed the door, and I immediately took my shoes off as her place is spotlessly clean.
When I saw her, I thought that she looked different than her profile pics, I have to say she looks better in her profile pics, which is why I only gave her a looks rating of 6/10. Even so she is far from ugly. She has more of the girl next door look to her.
She was wearing a school girl uniform, (which I had asked her to wear for me) red stiletto heels, and her long black hair in pigtails, with nice make up, and false eyelashes. So she did look very sexy.

IZZA then led me to the bedroom where I sorted the paperwork out, and gave her a bottle of wine that I normally like to take with me. While she was away stashing the cash, I nipped into the bathroom for a pee, and wash my hands. The bathroom is spotlessly clean, with plenty of soap, and clean towels. I didn't need a shower as I'd only just had one before I left home.
I came out at exactly the same time as IZZA after her stashing the cash. So we went into her bedroom together. She poured out the wine, and came over to me wrapping her arms around me DFK like crazy Wow!

As we were kissing we were groping, and feeling each other up, this continued for some time. (I never time exactly how long I'm doing things for) I unclipped her bra to reveal her gorgeous pert, nice size 34B tits, which beautiful medium sized nipples. I started to lick and suck them, taking each one in turn. I slowly run my hand down between her legs, and slid my hand under her panties and started to finger her pussy, (I did make sure that my fingernails were cut short, and no sharp edges, so as not to nick her) As I was fingering, and groping her I kept squeezing her gorgeous little bum cheeks, I did this a lot all the way through my time with her. By now she was starting to feel quite wet.
As I was licking and sucking her nipples they popped up like organ stops, I could have hung my coat on them  :lol: so I knew that I was doing something right, as she was definitely getting aroused.
I gradually stripped her off, as she did me. She kicked off her shoes at my request, as I don't like it when girls are even slightly taller than me, it's ok when we're lying down of course, we're all the same height then  :lol:

We moved to the bed, she was still just wearing her panties, and me in my boxers. We continued DFK like crazy, she's got a stud through her tongue, which added to the pleasure for me especially when she was giving me a bbbj.
I then asked her to sit on my face, I just love licking and sucking pussy. Her pussy was spotlessly clean, and very smoothe shaven, like a baby's bum. She was making all of the right noises, not all of this oooow Ahhh put on stuff, but just pleasurable, gentle moans of enjoyment.
After a while I asked her to suck my cock (she needs to be told/asked what to do, but she's very submissive, and obliging) she didn't Deep Throat me, although I did tell her to go deeper as she started off quite shallow with her hand around the base of my todger. She does come across as being quite naïve, and needs to be told what to do, but she does it all without complaint.
I then told her that it would be nice to do 69, which she readily obeyed. We licked and sucked each other for quite sometime, it was bloody heavenly. I had to stop her after a while or I would have exploded too soon, as that tongue stud was really doing it's job on me.
I suggested she to ride me cowgirl facing, she slipped on the mac and mounted me, she kept on her knees, and rode me well, grinding her pussy deep onto me, taking the whole length of my todger up into her. She kept leaning forward FK me as she continued riding me. I then got her to lean fully forward, change her leg position so that I could give her a good pounding myself, which she seemed to like.
After sometime, I asked her if she would like it in missionary, she didn't understand the word, so I told her I'll get on top of you, she smiled and happily changed positions. I put a pillow under her bum, and told her to put her legs up onto my shoulders, which she did, I then pumped and pounded away at her pussy for England!  :lol: and proceeded to fuck the arse off her, which I could tell she was loving. we were shagging like this for quite a while until I was getting breathless. So I asked her if she would like it in doggy style, to which she was happy to oblige. She got onto her hands and knees, spread her legs, and I entered her from behind, where I again started pounding her pussy again for all I was worth.
After sometime of shagging her in doggy style, I could feel the inevitable, but I've learned many lessons not to leave it too late in the past. So I whipped out my todger, pulled off the mac, and told IZZA to suck me off. She sucked, and sucked like crazy until I exploded a massive load into her pretty mouth until every single drop was in her mouth, she sucked me dry!  :yahoo: OMG!! Ecstasy.
She slowly moved away trying to smile, but she had a mouth full of jizz  :lol: She spat out into a wet wipe, then gave me some wet wires to clean myself up with. She wanted to do it for me, but I told her to go and wash her mouth, and I would see to my dick  :lol:
She came back from the bathroom, where we lay there drinking wine, and chatting, she told me she did cum when I was fucking her in missionary, which is always a bonus for me when I'm able to give the girl satisfaction. Chatting to her isn't the easiest with her broken English.
We put our drinks down after a few minutes and started snogging again, and I started fingering her pussy again, which got my todger rock hard again! Now I'm only a 1 pop guy these days, but I just had to give her another good seeing to. I asked her how long we had left, and she said 10 minutes. So she started sucking my cock again OWO. Until I was ready to shag her again. She put another mac on me, and I started shagging her again in cow girl, and then in missionary. But alas my mind was willing but I couldn't muster up another pop.

All in all IZZA may not be as pretty as she does in her pics, but boy was she a Great Shag!! With the finale being CIM which I love.
I got dressed, and she even helped me putting my shirt on, doing up my buttons, bless her. we didn't stop kissing until I was going out of the door. I literally floated back to my car. I looked at the time, and I noticed I had gone 10 minutes over. So bearing in mind I had arrived 6-7 minutes early I had at least 15 minutes over run my time. But no hint at all from IZZA that my time was up. No clock watching at all. What a pleasant change.

Will I see her again? On that performance, Most Definitely.

I would defo recommend IZZA.

Apart from the parking issues, I can't think of one single Negative here guys. Top Girl, Great Fuckl.  :thumbsup:

Offline davidac

Wow it sounds like she really does deliver on the GFE. I've got to see her! Thanks for the review RRR :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Wow it sounds like she really does deliver on the GFE. I've got to see her! Thanks for the review RRR :thumbsup:

Providing you turn up fresh, clean, and are polite davidac. You will be rewarded for it. Certainly you will either with Anya, and IZZA. I haven't seen Ryna Bella yet, but I intend to.

Neal69

Thanks RRR  :thumbsup:

Top Review and she sounds like a top Punt.

N

vw

Glad you had a good one RRR, Issa has been replaced then with good one.

I do wonder what Isza and Izsa will be like ?

ramrodronnie

Thanks RRR  :thumbsup:

Top Review and she sounds like a top Punt.

N

Cheers Neal. Well as I said in my Review, she's not as pretty as her profile pics make her look. More of the girl next door type really. But she is quite submissive, and like to be guided. But I thought she was an excellent punt mate.

ramrodronnie

Glad you had a good one RRR, Issa has been replaced then with good one.

I do wonder what Isza and Izsa will be like ?

Well, I did have a soft spot for Issa VW. Although IMO IZZA'S not as pretty as Issaa, she sure knows how to give you a good time. Very submissive mate.

Offline davidac

Providing you turn up fresh, clean, and are polite davidac. You will be rewarded for it. Certainly you will either with Anya, and IZZA. I haven't seen Ryna Bella yet, but I intend to.

Of course I'm always those things, I don't think you can expect them to get really into it unless you are. I've never been a fan of the mouth stud - how does it feel when DFK & receiving OWO?

vw

I've never been a fan of the mouth stud - how does it feel when DFK & receiving OWO?

I hate them, will not book anyone with one and if one appears on arrival i walk !

Offline Hertsgent

Blimey RRR, I think that took me longer to read than you spent "entertaining" her  :D

But glad you had fun, and an informative review  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Of course I'm always those things, I don't think you can expect them to get really into it unless you are. I've never been a fan of the mouth stud - how does it feel when DFK & receiving OWO?

Well, I'm not normally a big fan of tongue studs either, (well I didn't think I was) davidac. But to be honest I haven't punted many WGs who've got them. But it sure was a nice experience with IZZA. I felt that it gave a better sensation when she was sucking my todger.

ramrodronnie

Blimey RRR, I think that took me longer to read than you spent "entertaining" her  :D

But glad you had fun, and an informative review  :thumbsup:

Some may see long Reviews like mine OTT Hertsgent. But I personally like to give as much info on my bookings as possible, that IMO helps out other punters, and cuts out the need for them to keep coming back and asking for more info.

Neal69

Tongue Stud?

Been with a few who have them but IMHO its all about the technique.

With and a great technique is great.

But if they know what they are doing then girls without  are just as good

N

ramrodronnie

Tongue Stud?

Been with a few who have them but IMHO its all about the technique.

With and a great technique is great.

But if they know what they are doing then girls without  are just as good

N

Very true Neal. As I say to my recollection IZZA is the first girl I've seen that's got one. But as inexperienced she was, she was using her mouth well on me with that stud through her tongue.
She was ultra clean with me.
As I say, I did have to keep telling/asking her to do certain things, that's why I feel she's a little inexperienced. But she was very willing, and submissive, which kinda turned me on all the more.