Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booty_queen - Dagenham  (Read 903 times)

Offline anaconda777

Anyone got any info on this curvy one please...?
://www.adultwork.com/2018220 or External Link/Members Only

Neal69

See my review .

Just wish she was not so far away now or I would be back in a shot.

N

Offline anaconda777

Ok nice one!
Sorry didn't realise there was a review on her lol
I'm a 2.5 hour drive away but those curves are driving me crazy lol!

ramrodronnie

See my review .

Just wish she was not so far away now or I would be back in a shot.

N

As mentioned on other posts Neal, I'm not averse to a larger lady, even though I do normally tend to go for the slim petite ones. If the larger lady floats my boat in both the looks, and personality departments, then I can often find them a huge turn on, which can inspire me to fuck their brains out.
Add to that Dagenham isn't very far from me at all, it's closer than Colchester for me for example. So I'll be keeping Booty_queen on my radar.  :thumbsup:

Offline anaconda777

Randomronnie that's why I like the larger the lady as you can plough into them and they Can take it and enjoy it at the same time lol
She does look inviting from behind! I just hope she doesn't have an over hanging belly lol

Offline anaconda777

Ramrodronnie not Randomronnie lol
Still pissed from last night lol

Neal69

As you can see tt it was a review from 2014 so she may be larger now than she was then hard to tell from the pics.

I must say, given her performance when I saw her I would not be adverse to a return visit even if she has put on a few pounds.

For me its all about attitude and performance.

N

ramrodronnie

Ramrodronnie not Randomronnie lol
Still pissed from last night lol

I thought that tt1983? I didn't know whether you were having a laugh, or just cocked up?  :lol:

ramrodronnie

As you can see tt it was a review from 2014 so she may be larger now than she was then hard to tell from the pics.

I must say, given her performance when I saw her I would not be adverse to a return visit even if she has put on a few pounds.

For me its all about attitude and performance.

N

Being as it's been a while since you saw her Neal, are you going to give her another podging?  :D

Offline anaconda777

I cocked up lol
I'll blame it on the predictive text shite lol
I might have to make the 200 odd mile round trip to check the curves out!

ramrodronnie

I cocked up lol
I'll blame it on the predictive text shite lol
I might have to make the 200 odd mile round trip to check the curves out!

:lol: tt1983. These things happen to the best of us mate. Randomronnie has got a bit of a ring to it though. I suppose I can be a bit random when it comes to what WG I want to punt with next.  :D

Neal69

Hate to admit it RRR but I had Randomronie stuck in my head when I first saw your nickname  :blush:

In answer to your question if I could find the excuse for a drive to Dagenham then I would be there like a shot.

N

Offline anaconda777

She def sounds like a hidden gem!
Maybe I'm dyslexic lol...! 

ramrodronnie

Hate to admit it RRR but I had Randomronie stuck in my head when I first saw your nickname  :blush:

In answer to your question if I could find the excuse for a drive to Dagenham then I would be there like a shot.

N

I know tastes in women can differ from one punter to another Neal. But you are making me feel hornier with this Booty_queen.  :yahoo:

Offline anaconda777

Go on RRR go see her for 30 mins and report back lol!

ramrodronnie

Go on RRR go see her for 30 mins and report back lol!
[/quote

I'd love to tt1983. But my punting budget won't allow it. I'm booked in to see Ellie_Rose in Paddington, London on Sunday. But I've got Booty Queen on my radar for sure. I do like a bit of ebony.  :wacko: