Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl in Peterborough. Any one any info/views  (Read 2239 times)

Offline bobby425

Hi

New to this so apologies ...

I am looking at visiting this lady in Peterborough - External Link/Members Only
Anyone had the pleasure?

buffalobill

Saw Kerry 4 times this year and found her to be most willing, saw her for a quick half hour then had the full hour next  times, no hurry up or hinting at time just unhurried lust ! Massage to start which was asked for and not a time wasting tactic, then OWO and RO with covered for doggy  finale! Very clean girl and premises too, excellent !

Offline Mikepboro

Whereabouts in Peterborough is she?

Offline wizzo9

I met Kerry Kitten about a year ago, before I joined U.K.P hence no review at the time.

She has been round for many a year, used to have profile as Lady Kat. The lady operates out of a quite clean ground floor flat in Bretton.

As for the service, I booked for 30minutes, as is the norm for me for a first visit  [ you can normally extend the time if they are any good] I recall that the meeting started off with the massage, which was adequate, but I felt that this was a  bit of a time wasting action.

Then followed a short session of  O.W.O, but not to completion, [but to be fair it is not on the profile] and then onto the nest for a quick shag in missionary. She was not interested in going on top.

On shooting my load ,this was 20 minutes into the booking, she indicated that time was up, and got dressed quickly, encouraging me to follow her out of the borrowed  flat.

All in all a bit of a rushed meeting, she's pleasant enough, quite good body, nice tits, probably about 40 years old.

I know A.W. ratings are not a lot to go by, but as she has been a member since 2007, seems strange that she has only a total of 9 ratings and feedbacks. Maybe the lack of services, no kissing, on C.I.M. etc  accounts for few visitors!

Offline bobby425

Hi to all...
Thanks for the info, I would rather see ladies who kiss.  So she is off my list.

Offline Tuffers

Agree with Bobby - off my list too!  :(

Offline Mikepboro

Now I know she's the same lady as Lady Kat, I can confirm I met her around 3 or 4 years ago. A perfectly adequate punt but I've not returned

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl in Peterborough a couple of times as part of a threesome (FFM), this was a couple of years ago and before my time on this forum, hence no reviews. She was pretty dirty, and up for anything at the time.

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl in Peterborough a couple of times as part of a threesome (FFM), this was a couple of years ago and before my time on this forum, hence no reviews. She was pretty dirty, and up for anything at the time.

We have clients around the Peterborough area and the pay is shit, yet she is £130 for an hour +£30 for CIM and +£50 for anal.

I tried contacted her 2-3 years ago and thought her a timewaster.

Offline Billy no mates

We have clients around the Peterborough area and the pay is shit, yet she is £130 for an hour +£30 for CIM and +£50 for anal.

I tried contacted her 2-3 years ago and thought her a timewaster.

I cannot be sure, it was a while ago, but as far as I can remember it was £150 all in everything included (certainly marries up with what the AW email comms say from the time)
She is good but not £210 good :thumbsdown:

I seem to remember having a hard time getting hold of her the first time, but after that there wasn't an issue (when we were returning clients)

Offline madeinwales56

Make sure you avoid this one, Bobby.
Petite Nikki. Fucking useless.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73659.0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:09:44 am by madeinwales56 »