Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ching phone not connecting?  (Read 1025 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Apologies for being a bore but anyone else having same? Get the message'your call cannot be connected ' just over a week now. Two different phones on different networks.

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline dieseldriver

Probably blocked you!

No, I am using two different phones. The one I usually call with & another never called with before. And both have show number activation

Offline oli7474

Which phone number is that for? Chinese shop?

Offline SoapyTW

Sounds like number you are ringing has been disconnected (ie, cancelled / no paid the bill).

Also, wtf is 'ching'?

Offline dieseldriver

Sounds like number you are ringing has been disconnected (ie, cancelled / no paid the bill).

Also, wtf is 'ching'?
Ching is an independent massage lady. But the only extra is an awsum  HJ included in price. OK for an hour of relaxation with the HJ finish. And her phone busy most times so has her regulars. And I'm sure some here also see her as been mentioned before. So maybe one of those might know what's up with her phone?

Offline dieseldriver

Subject closed. Plenty more fish in the world of punting. Got a couple lined up for weekend coming. But not both on the same day. Like it to be but old to do that!

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
Just don’t turn up on her doorstep unannounced again  :dash:.

Offline dieseldriver

Just don’t turn up on her doorstep unannounced again  :dash:.
No chance. After paying an extra £10 for b2b  with Lauren at Zen won't bother with Ching again. Time to get more of what's on offer from others?

Offline muddy funxter

You're going knocking again arnt you

. :dash:

Offline Pillowtalk

Ching is an independent massage lady. But the only extra is an awsum  HJ included in price. OK for an hour of relaxation with the HJ finish. And her phone busy most times so has her regulars. And I'm sure some here also see her as been mentioned before. So maybe one of those might know what's up with her phone?

If I might say so, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this woman. No wonder she's probably blocked you!

Offline dieseldriver

If I might say so, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this woman. No wonder she's probably blocked you!
[/quo

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 06:56:33 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline dieseldriver

No, not blocked. From a reliable source, she is in China. Not only me getting 'your call cannot be connected'.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:00:27 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline finn5555

No, not blocked. From a reliable source, she is in China. Not only me getting 'your call cannot be connected'.

Your coming across as weird mate with your stalking of this prossie  :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline oli7474

This is a really depressing thread. Yes it’s a shame when you can’t contact an SP but there’s always another out there

Offline dieseldriver

This is a really depressing thread. Yes it’s a shame when you can’t contact an SP but there’s always another out there

Exactly!  That's why I saw Lauren at Zen Sunday gone. No need to post a review as nothing changed from my last review of her. And I will be visiting another SP probably over the weekend? Got a few earmarked so just have to decide what one?

Offline dieseldriver

Your coming across as weird mate with your stalking of this prossie  :crazy: :thumbsdown:
She's not a prossie. Used to advertise somewhere as a genuine massage practitioner. Now it's her regular clients like me that keep her earning money. OK, she gives a wank during it but so do lots of massage ladies.
Trying to get in contact does not make me a stalker. If I was at her abode morning noon night and day then yes, would be one. I feel relaxed and comfortable with her whereas on edge something might happen (like being mugged or similar) with other WGs. However, having sampled what Lauren has to offer at Zen, will go there more often and see what the others offer like I did some time ago.  The best ever was Apple. Alas, not using Zen any more.

Offline finn5555

She's not a prossie. Used to advertise somewhere as a genuine massage practitioner. Now it's her regular clients like me that keep her earning money. OK, she gives a wank during it but so do lots of massage ladies.
Trying to get in contact does not make me a stalker. If I was at her abode morning noon night and day then yes, would be one. I feel relaxed and comfortable with her whereas on edge something might happen (like being mugged or similar) with other WGs. However, having sampled what Lauren has to offer at Zen, will go there more often and see what the others offer like I did some time ago.  The best ever was Apple. Alas, not using Zen any more.

Mate your weird, and she wanks you off for recompence so ergo a prossie  :hi:

Offline oli7474

Look if I’m trying to ring a girl, I might try once or twice and then wait a couple hours as she may be working. I’m sorry but she is a sex provider you have to come to terms with that. You have some worrying vibes about you.

Also you mention on one of your reviews you tried to finger her and she flinched back

Offline dieseldriver

Look if I’m trying to ring a girl, I might try once or twice and then wait a couple hours as she may be working. I’m sorry but she is a sex provider you have to come to terms with that. You have some worrying vibes about you.

Also you mention on one of your reviews you tried to finger her and she flinched back
She flinched back because NOT a sex worker. Cos she gives a wank as part of the service does not make her one. If she was, then more would be offer at a higher price.

Offline finn5555

She flinched back because NOT a sex worker.

Does she take payment to wank you off? If so she's a prossie don't be deluded  :music:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She flinched back because NOT a sex worker. Cos she gives a wank as part of the service does not make her one. If she was, then more would be offer at a higher price.
Stop spamming post reports, if she provides sexual services then she is a prostitute and giving a wank is a sexual service.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Exactly!  That's why I saw Lauren at Zen Sunday gone. No need to post a review as nothing changed from my last review of her.

Lauren at Zen - The review in Jan 2018 ? That’s 6 years old  :D
That’s not worth another review?

You’ve not reviewed anyone in over 2 years ?
This is getting really confusing, why ?

I’m also worried your having a bit of a melt down trying to get hold of a SP (she provides a service, she’s a SP, trust me) because her phones off, it does come across a tad worrying matey

Offline dieseldriver

There will be soon. Difficult to get out ATM but will be better end of week. Got a couple of ladies earmarked for when can? Probab isly. Friday or Saturday? Or perhaps both of those days.

Offline dieseldriver

What I like about her is that we seemed to have gelled together. But still wouldn't call her an SP. The wank is included in the price so you can either take it or leave it. Unlike other SP's who charge extra for an extra service. Take Lauren for example. £45 entrance then another £40 for b2n. Then wanted another £10 for pussy lick.
Like a fool I paid for the pussy lick thinking she might get worked up enough to offer me a BJ for another £10 or a covered fuck at a price. But no such luck. Judging by the noises she making was in getting worked up. But still wouldn't budge from pussy lick.