Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going down  (Read 1116 times)

New but addicted

Does anyone have any recommendations of girls who like receiving oral. I really fancie tasting some  sweet pussy this week. Cambridgeshire thanks

Offline Natwest

I had a great time with this lady who was very responsive in that respect. Usually in Cambridge once a week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

I had a great time with this lady who was very responsive in that respect. Usually in Cambridge once a week.

I had a good punt with her as well but i see she is in Newcastle at present according to her profile and touring up north this coming week. Hopefully be back down south after that.

The happy one

Does anyone have any recommendations of girls who like receiving oral. I really fancie tasting some  sweet pussy this week. Cambridgeshire thanks

Hi

I don't think you can go wrong with this lady. And the best bit do it right and she squirts like a fire hose

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes Linzie is excellent, saw her a few times over the years and very consistent but you'll have to await her passing this way:)..