Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Older Reviews any use?  (Read 538 times)

Offline chatman

So with all that is going on in the world at the moment, I find myself with more time on my hands than usual and was thinking of posting some more reviews of previous meets that I never quite got around to at the time of the meet. 

After each meet with a new lady, I did make a few basic notes against each one (most of my meets are from AW which has the facility for recording notes, which I made extensive use of) 
So along with these notes and my good memory  :) I was thinking of adding a few reviews.

Yes, some of the ladies will no longer be around , so no point adding those, but my question is, how far back should I go?

Meets in the last 3 months, last 6 months, last year?

Thoughts gentleman please and if anyone else finds themselves with a bit of time on their hands, we could see a few more reviews appear for when all this madness is over and we all get back to doing what we enjoy the most  ;)

Offline recycler

Hi,
Rule 4 states;
Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Some SPs do come and go, so IMHO still worth posting a review as they might be back, quite soon if this carries on!

Offline chatman

Hi,
Rule 4 states;
Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)

Some SPs do come and go, so IMHO still worth posting a review as they might be back, quite soon if this carries on!

Thank you, I was not aware of that, I will get on with my reviews for the last 6 months or so  :hi:

Offline unclepokey

You'll be a busy boy then.
 :D

UP

Offline Awpunter

Hi, more or less in the same situation.

I understood we can publish here some kind of anecdotal reviews of our meetings that are older than 6 months, rather than use the review form.

I may post something  but I will only do that with SW still active on AW, trying not to be too draconian about judgement because things may have changed meanwhile