Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nude cleaning service!! Please help  (Read 4071 times)

Offline jimmyjim1988

:dash: I’ve been looking all over this site and googled nude cleaning sercive but can’t find anything can anyone recommend me a lady who would offer this? Would really appreciate it

Oxyman

Offline WASA38

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Topsy is based in Newmarket. Her profile on AW doesn't mention the nude cleaning service but she offers this on CL.

Have met her for sex rather than house cleaning and she was top class, though no spring chicken.

Offline Zoomyzoomy

I also love nude cleaners and have had a few in he past. Whereabouts are you ?

Offline Irfaan

Offline Saufender

Had a look at that makes cleaning website, something I hadn't considered before. Just need to get the wife out the house for a few hours :-) Just being around someone naked and chatting and watching them walk around really appeals. Their prices are relatively cheap as well.

Offline Saufender

Offline Irfaan

I got lucky and managed to get a massage and a FS from my cleaner. Not sure if they will all do it as the website terms do say no touching

Offline Froomey

I got lucky and managed to get a massage and a FS from my cleaner. Not sure if they will all do it as the website terms do say no touching

Interesting. How did you yo about negotiating that with the cleaner? And what were the terms she agreed - I assume it wasn't included in the basic cleaning fee?!!

Offline Irfaan

Booked her for 2 hours. Told her I only need the bathroom doing which is very small. Toilet needed a clean and shower tray a scrub. Was only an hours work. She offered massage herself. When turned over I asked for a bj she said it was extra. Tried my luck and said FS. She even had condoms in her bag

Offline Froomey

Booked her for 2 hours. Told her I only need the bathroom doing which is very small. Toilet needed a clean and shower tray a scrub. Was only an hours work. She offered massage herself. When turned over I asked for a bj she said it was extra. Tried my luck and said FS. She even had condoms in her bag

Ta. £45 to get your bathroom cleaned - expensive, albeit it became for a while 'a room with a view'. £45 for a massage and a shag - very good value.

Overall sounds worth a gamble.

Are you able to give any clue as to who this obliging lass was?

Offline Irfaan

Wish I could but I can’t as I no longer book her through NC. She gave me her number and I contact her directly

Offline bobby1973

just had a look at naturist cleaner web site
no info on where they are or the ladies working for them
and have to put in all your details just for an enquiry
are  there any in hertfordshire

Offline Irfaan

You send off form for date time and location they email you back with pictures of ladies available and then you choose

Offline unclepokey

The Herts Advertiser Harpenden edition has recently been carrying an ad which I quote verbatim:
Lady Naked Cleaner, In & Out Calls, Voyeuristic and fun experience awaits, Call Clare 07526 063439, (Massage), Website on request.

The "incall"  tickled  me a bit. Does this mean you pay to watch her clean her own place?

I'm sure Aunty would not approve so I'll not be exploring an outcall appointment.

Uncle Pokey

Offline bobby1973

External Link/Members Only

just had a look

my house can stay dirty
if thats whats on offer

Offline unclepokey

I agree - so much so that I'm happy to continue with the cleaning that I do at Pokeyacres - not insignificant I can tell you!

From the little that one could see from those pics I'm sure that there's a really lovely friendly individual advertising there but am I turned on? Well not really as I prefer size 6 to 10 ladies.
But I reckon she would appeal to more than a few around these parts.
Uncle Pokey