Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olga - Luton Anybody seen her as she is just wow  (Read 979 times)

Offline DoggyD

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Really really tempted to see her if the pics are to be believed. Wonder if anybody here has had the pleasure? Fingers crossed she is as good as she looks (but with some experience I doubt it). Cheers guys

Hidden Image/Members Only

DUNDA55

I’ll toftt this tomorrow if she gets in touch (Just tried calling, no answer).

Report back after.

Those tits look incredible.

Offline unclepokey

For a tit lover this looks a very special attraction.
 Perhaps it's me age but I'm more of an arse bloke these days. Olga probably has a more than a half decent arse, I'm sure. What turns me on though is a really fleshy pussy with nice flaps and a prominent clit plus an arse hole that looks as if it could take a bit of action.

Olga has a lovely face though and I'd not kick her out of bed in a gazillion years.

Uncle pokey

Offline PleadInsanity

Don't want to dash your hopes chaps but that looks like Faith Nelson to me.

Offline DoggyD

Dammit. Knew this was too good to be true. Can't deny I wasn't a little bit gutted to find the pics but on the plus side I am off to find more of the real Faith Nelson.

Hidden Image/Members Only

DUNDA55

Offline 8a8ylon

I’m still gonna go  :sarcastic:

Texted her & her location is Lu1 1re

Look forward to seeing ur feedback

DUNDA55

Texted her & her location is Lu1 1re

Look forward to seeing ur feedback

She is not bloody responding to my texts or calls!!!  :scare:

Offline Moneyshow

i saw a complete otter at that postcode ! the slightest of facial resemblances to that photo, needless to say i made my excuses !

DUNDA55

I spoke to her on the phone.

Comms were horrendous by the time I got through. Made my excuses via text in order to save my money.

Highlight for me was her response to the images on her advert not being of her:

“yes”

Fucking priceless  :lol: