Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Amanda Foxx  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Hey,

I see that Miss Foxx is about to do a tour in Edinburgh. I was thinking of booking her.
I have read the few reviews of her on here. I wanted to know if anyone else had seen her or had any thoughts?

I know she is stupidly expensive at £200, but I am a boobs man, and very few/non egistant good looking girls with big boob in Edinburgh.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks,

Firebird

A girl who I have always wanted to see because I fucking adore the glamour model look (blonde, big boobs, toned body, long legs, nice arse and has the look of being an absolute slut in bed) however those prices are shocking and the reviews haven't exactly been glowing. Would give her a miss but if you must see her do yourself a favour and plump for the 30 min option.

Offline seeker

At £130 hh  :scare:
She can bolt  :crazy:
The money will remain in my wallet  :music:

jollygiant

She charged me £100 for a half hour but I had seen her before last year.  Hot as fuck.  She looks small and skinny with pointed features in her photo's (which I'm not a fan of) but in person she's much different -  very tall, great curves, stunning face - definitely a bunny girl look about her.  Raunchy too - encouraged touching and didn't have an issue doing owo.  Very determined to please and finish the job.  Nice girl too, good chat and no clock watching. 

Offline seeker

Clearly says £130hh :thumbsdown:
15 minutes  £100  :scare:
So if you take out the clothes changing time 
Possibly  £100 for a 10 minute shag. ...  :wackogirl:

Offline auldie63

She charged me £100 for a half hour but I had seen her before last year.  Hot as fuck.  She looks small and skinny with pointed features in her photo's (which I'm not a fan of) but in person she's much different -  very tall, great curves, stunning face - definitely a bunny girl look about her.  Raunchy too - encouraged touching and didn't have an issue doing owo.  Very determined to please and finish the job.  Nice girl too, good chat and no clock watching.

You paid THAT? More money than sense!

jollygiant

You paid THAT? More money than sense!

I've paid a lot more than that for girls and a lot less -  it depends what you want to get out of each individual punt.  I've wasted a few seventy pounds recently and would rather pay the extra for something memorable when it comes up - cheaper in the long run I'm sure.

Firebird

Why did she only charge you £100 for a half hour????

RandyF

She looks small and skinny with pointed features in her photo's (which I'm not a fan of) but in person she's much different -

Yeah, face like an axe that boot  :wackogirl:  5 grand for 30mins, whateveeeeer girlfriend  :wacko:

jollygiant

Why did she only charge you £100 for a half hour????

I asked before the meeting and as I'd seen her before she was ok with that.  I did say her prices are a bit expensive for Glasgow but she says it's her way of filtering. She's definitely much better and a lot different in the flesh than her pictures.  Unfortunately in Scotland it seems to be the touring girls that are ticking my boxes at the moment, although I see Devilish Diva is working tomorrow  :yahoo:

Offline seeker

I asked before the meeting and as I'd seen her before she was ok with that.  I did say her prices are a bit expensive for Glasgow but she says it's her way of filtering. She's definitely much better and a lot different in the flesh than her pictures.  Unfortunately in Scotland it seems to be the touring girls that are ticking my boxes at the moment, although I see Devilish Diva is working tomorrow  :yahoo:

This make no sense at all  :crazy:
So ,your in the room and say "your prices are a bit dear for Glasgow
and she says "il give you £30 off " :unknown:your already there in the room
So obviously happy to pay the £130hh why would she take less
I'd understand if she said I'll charge you 100 next time .
Also "it's her way of filtering " aye filtering the money out the wallet of any twat
Daft enough to pay they prices .
But I do agree I would also pay £10 or £20 extra up to my cut off point
That is 100hh for a good punt ... :cool: as a one off treat to myself .
But never 130hh  :scare: :scare:

jollygiant

This make no sense at all  :crazy:
So ,your in the room and say "your prices are a bit dear for Glasgow
and she says "il give you £30 off " :unknown:your already there in the room
So obviously happy to pay the £130hh why would she take less
I'd understand if she said I'll charge you 100 next time .
Also "it's her way of filtering " aye filtering the money out the wallet of any twat
Daft enough to pay they prices .
But I do agree I would also pay £10 or £20 extra up to my cut off point
That is 100hh for a good punt ... :cool: as a one off treat to myself .
But never 130hh  :scare: :scare:

I text her before a meeting was arranged and asked if she would accept £100.  I had seen her last year (my number was in her phone) so she agreed.  I mentioned to her when I turned up that her prices were probably too dear for Glasgow.  I did meet her and it was £100 per h/h - and it was good.  After it was over I walked up three flights of stairs and met with Chantelle for round two (they don't know each other).  £170 for two great punts.  I don't get much buzz from the run of the mill girls these days so although it is expensive, I only do it once in a while now.

RandyF

I text her before a meeting was arranged and asked if she would accept £100.  I had seen her last year (my number was in her phone) so she agreed

You just making all this up mate.  The last guy that claimed to have saw this boot, seemed to be full of shite too  :unknown:

jollygiant

I've said enough on this subject.