Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erzuli - Bristol  (Read 1330 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6324154) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drcoco

External Link/Members Only
Bristol
£120 1h incall

Coms Good - all by text confirmed services texts were quick to reply.
Location- Central Bristol easy to find apartment.
First impressions were ok she greeted me at the door peek a boo style  with a big smile, wearing a floral dress that hugged her body, heals and was clear she had made an effort.
Her profile picture where she is wearing the gold dress in her gallery was very arcuate to her appearance on the day.
I was happy to stay and find out what was waiting for me under the dress.
Pre exchange asked to confirm services to which she said oral was extra £20.
I showed her the texts and said if it was I should of been told as I only carry what's required.
She did mention by text pre booking that cim was extra I said I wont go for it.
She looked at the phone smiled said it was ok and left the room I stripped and waited for her to return.
On return she had lost the dress and soon her underwear.
Her body was really impressive slim, not skinny with good shape and curves to her waste, flat tummy, great ass, large firm breasts, landing strip, all over tan and silky smooth skin.
Before now chatting with her responses were short I'm thinking was thinking she was not in a good mood started kissing and then things really turned around and went well from there.
Started with DFK was constant throughout, sucking on her tits, body teasing by her using her ass to get me going she then positioned herself for fingers.
She then sat on the edge of the bed and started oral on me wasn't that deep and without eye contact but otherwise ok.
We switch to 69 and her oral did become deeper.
On with condom and sex in CG she felt really good, rides hard and I finish off while she was ridding me.
Massage between rounds my request - was ok no oil used but loosened up some knots.
We chat during the massage and now she's much warmer / friendlier then before,  and we do have a bit of banter she talks a few different languages and well travelled.
She's soft spoken with an accent and I found her English good.
Round 2 was BJ to start then condom on for sex in any position I wanted and she was egar in all - went for Doggy, Mish, Standing Doggy and finished again in CG with her back on top.
Used the shower and left with a few minutes to spare on the hour.
I had an ok experience with her - The start wasn't the best but I'm glad I stayed it got better and had a good time in the end.

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks for the great review.

I really like this girl, I have seen her twice and we get on very well.

But I think she has just started with the extras thing, on my first meeting everything was included.  But now everything is an extra.

She does have a great personality and an incredible slim body and wonderful boobs!

I think she is off to Cheltenham soon.  She did say she will return to Bristol on 14th November.

Cheers Terry  :timeout: