Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystalenglishrose - Torbay  (Read 1960 times)

4 review(s) for crystalenglishrose  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mj

External Link/Members Only

I've looked at Crystal's profile numerous times but had always been put off by a negative review on this site.  So I really wanted to write this review to balance the score based on my experience. 

After a very frustrating few days where I had the opportunity but kept getting let down by SPs who either didn't reply or just weren't available, curiosity got the better of me and I sent a text to Crystal.

Crystal was pretty quick to reply to my initial contact, and from there on was very responsive to questions. Within minutes, a meet had been arranged entirely by text for later that day, including Crystal giving me the postcode so I could google where, approximately, I would be going to.

The only negative was that although Crystal was showing as 'Available today', she wasn't free until much later that day - more on that later.

Being the first time I had seen Crystal, I only booked 30 minutes at £80. 

The location was a flat in an average residential area in Torquay, quite close to the grammer school.  There was plenty of on-street parking nearby, and it felt perfectly safe.  It was mid-afternoon but I didn't have any fears or concerns about being there and would have felt perfectly safe going there later in the evening after dark.

I arrived at the agreed time, and walked down to the flats. As I walked down I messaged as requested to let Crystal know I was there and to get the flat number.  The only warning I would give is that when I was at the entrance to the block of flats I had minimal reception - if I'd messaged from my car (a minute's walk up the hill) it would have been fine.  Anyway, once I managed to send my text, the reply was very quick and I was in.

The communal entrance and hallway felt very safe; I suspect most of the neighbours are 'older', and Crystals flat wasn't far from the entrance.

Crystal was waiting for me at the door, and ushered me straight into a bedroom.  The room was very tidy and clean, with no clues as to what might be about to happen!

I found Crystal to be very welcoming and friendly.  I would say her description and photos are generally accurate, and importantly for me she wasn't any bigger than her photos suggest.  The only negative is that despite asking for a particular outfit, and Crystal initially saying that she had it, when I got there she was unable to find it - or maybe didn't really have it in the first place?  This did change what services I requested, as one of the services I was hoping for, for me at least, really depended on the outfit.

Most of my punts these days tend to be dom or fetish related.  The SP has to be properly stunning for me to prefer 'normal' sex, and as I get older, genuine SPs that I find stunning get fewer.  God I miss jbjolie.  This is not to say that Crystal isn't attractive, she is the lady you see in the pictures, but I had come to see her with dom/fetish in mind.

I requested a good spanking, along with some shoe/leg worship, and hand-relief.  Crystal rummaged through her bag of props and really did deliver.  I was stood up with my hands press against the wall (no cross or other 'dungeon' furniture here), and although the implements were not what I would consider 'professional' quality, Crystal didn't hold back in her delivery.  I was pleasantly surprised by how hard she was delivering each stroke, and even more pleasantly surprised by how tenderly she was handling my cock in between delivering the spanking I had asked for.  Crystal had a really lovely touch that, although gentle, showed that she really did know what she was doing.  For those into fetish, it was clear that Crystal is happy to deliver much more than I was requesting - 'golden showers', 'fingers' and much more were on offer had I wanted them!

After she had finished 'punishing' me, Crystal instructed me to lay down on the bed. She then stood over me and proceeded to give me a very very good hand job - and when I say very good, I mean that unlike many other girls she wasn't trying to pull my knob completely off with a clamp-like grip, she was sensual and trying to give me the best possible experience.  This is where I let myself down.  Because the booking hadn't been until much later in the day, and because I had kept getting let down by other SPs, I'd already had to 'relieve the pressure' earlier in the day and as hard as Crystal tried (and she really did), I wasn't going to pop again so soon.

So overall, this was a very positive visit and I will definitely return soon.  Crystal's pictures are genuine so you can decide for yourself if you find her attractive, but definitely she tried her best to make sure that I left a happy customer.  I would definitely go back, and the only thing I would I advise is that if you are looking for something particular (e.g. an outfit) you double check with her that she definitely does/will have/provide it, even after she has first said that she has/will.

Offline chrispuckey

Glad to hear you had a good time, she was one of my go to girls a few years ago and always offered me a good service.