Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot 19 years old Brunette❤ - Swindon  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Dinocaz

External Link/Members Only

30 MINUTES DFK £90

Wow. This girl is absolutely beautiful and completely the girl in the pictures! Slim with lovely long long brown hair. Not an ounce of fat on her. She has a petite cute pair of boobs, that go well with her slim figure.

She was quite shy but at the same time accommodating in what I asked for.
She let me explore her body and it was lovely. So trim everywhere. I didn't last very long to be honest. But we chatted afterwards and went slightly over. Not at any point did i feel rushed.

I think she was quite new to the job. I think you should treat every girl with respect, but more so with this one. She is a princess 👸.

I had a lovely time.

Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Wow this girl looks super hot...

...but everything looks like an extra!

1 hour = £130

FK  =  £20
OWO = £40

So at least £190 an hour.....

Ouch!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Dinocaz

She is unbelievably hot and genuinely 19.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Where abouts in Swindon did you see her? I’m wondering if it’s the typical polish / rom residential areas?

Offline Dinocaz

Offline METEOR

Offline TerryTibbs

Shes hot. Is she British?

Ethnicity   Latina/o
Nationality   Italian
Language   English, Italian, Other

Offline METEOR

Ethnicity   Latina/o
Nationality   Italian
Language   English, Italian, Other
Ah so probably Romanian haha

Offline TerryTibbs

So anyone else seen this girl yet?

She looks great, but expensive.

Cheers

Offline juxta

So anyone else seen this girl yet?

She looks great, but expensive.

Cheers

Was considering it but what exactly does she offer? Looks like the profile has been updated with everything being an extra or off limits.

Offline Tumbling Dice

Yes, I noticed that too. Oral with is something like £20 and without is £40. She’s probably cute but the pricing strategy is putting me off a bit.

Offline juxta

Yes, I noticed that too. Oral with is something like £20 and without is £40. She’s probably cute but the pricing strategy is putting me off a bit.

Agreed. French kiss was on there yesterday, now it isn't. Throwing money at a probable ROM with no idea what you are getting is a recipe for disappointment. 

Offline TerryTibbs

Agreed. French kiss was on there yesterday, now it isn't. Throwing money at a probable ROM with no idea what you are getting is a recipe for disappointment.

Yes thats what I thought....

It would be better if she was stunning and £200 all in, that would be better than the shopping list of options.....just too complicated.

Cheers

Offline walrus70

I’m tempted… she looks hot in the advert but checked the WhatsApp pic and she looks Asian? Still ok though.
I’m not punting much these days so not taking risks when I do.. I feel she may be disappointing so will wait for further reports

Offline Dinocaz

Always risky. I think I did well with her. We connected quite well. It was the slim body that did it for me.

Offline Doombar

Hi OP - what SERVICES did you receive?  :unknown:

Offline Dinocaz

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

I cant see her profile?  Has she gone?

Cheers

Offline Lewis

Hi Guys
I cant see her profile?  Has she gone?

Like many profiles on VivaStreet, here today, gone tomorrow.

Offline SWAaron

A few minutes sleuthing reveals 2 numbers for the 2 links above.
1 of which has a WhatsApp account. The WhatsApp photo matches the viva verification photo.

Sent her a message. Said she's working Cardiff CF10.

Edit:
Found link here
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 10:55:04 pm by SWAaron »

Offline JimmySW

A few minutes sleuthing reveals 2 numbers for the 2 links above.
1 of which has a WhatsApp account. The WhatsApp photo matches the viva verification photo.

Sent her a message. Said she's working Cardiff CF10.

Edit:
Found link here

HAF but extra for everything!