Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Kiran X Coventry  (Read 2280 times)

Singhpunter

External Link/Members Only

Thought id post my first review, was horny and her profile stood out to me, Indian and in the area.

Reason for negative is that her pics and age is fake, She was touring in coventry in Febuary so rang up late afternoon for a evening meet. Hotel was good, discreete, free parking.

Her comms were good and sounded nice on phone, got to her room and this where it went downhill for me, she is prob a size 12, and is not the age she says she is. probably in her 40, i didnt find her attractive.

Asked to use the toilet and then when out i said i got a family emergancy i have to go (didnt want to confront her that she is not who she says she is, bad excuse to make on my part). i left the room, i was not going to pay to shag a ugly girl who had lied about her age and was slightly chubby. money saved for the day,
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:05:47 pm by Singhpunter »

Offline M8gic

I looked at bookng her last week, i asked if rimmng on her is ok. She said thats a £10 charge.

Fair to say Imdidn't proceed as its me rimmng her, not her on me

Offline Justimaginewhatif

I found her to have a very bad attitude, constant rushing and really not eager to please, you had a lucky escape Singh. Having said that I wouldn't have said she was in her 40's but It was a couple of years ago.