Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colour and Beauty Birmingham  (Read 962 times)

nightrider.1234

After reading some reviews on WIHJ, I decided to have a go as well so went to the cashpoint, drew out £20 and headed over to Colour and Beauty on Bull Street in Birmingham.

After walking into the shop and heading downstairs as directed by the lady at the reception, in my mind I was praying and hoping that I dont bump into some bloke just in case if I know them but luckily nobody wasn't there.

As I got downstairs I was greeted by a slim looking Chinese girl and I said that I would like a massage please so, she called out to this other woman in Chinese then this mature looking average sized plain looking Chinese lady came out and said, "how long you wa darlin" then I got my iphone out and typed on google translate that, "I am not looking for a full body massage I just want my penis massaged" then she said "oh £20 darlin" so then I gave her £20 and headed in to the room.

After when I went into the room, I wasn't sure if I should fully undress as I have never had a WIHJ before so I just took my shoes, socks and jacket off instead.  After that, the chinese lady walks in and then asked me to take my jeans but then I decided to be fully naked just in case if some of my jizz lands on my clothes.

As soon as I took my jeans and boxer briefs off the chinese lady, started to stroke my dick to get me hard then I took my t shirt off and sat on the massage table then she started to fully work on my dick. As she was massaging my dick I, slide my hand underneath her top and started to caress her belly and her boobs but, I did ask her if she could go topless then she said its "£40 extra darlin", but cos I didn't have enough cash on me I said "sorry no money darling".

As she was wanking on my dick more harder, I leaned over to her and started to dfk her out of excitement.  After 2 minutes of exchanging saliva, she got a pillow and asked my to lie on my back, then she got some oil on her hands and started to rub my dick a lot more harder.  As I was lying on my back I started to feel so relaxed as she was wanking on my dick, but I dont know if she is some cock massaging expert but, she started massaging the sensitive side of my dick just below the piss and cum hole then immediately I started to climax.

After spending two minutes struggling to hold my jizz, I couldn't hold it any longer and decided to give in then I said "darling I am cumming" then she faced my dick down and got her other hand ready to catch my baby gravy and then........... OH.....OH.....OH......GERONIMOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Then I cummed right on her other hand.  After that I got up and looked at the pool of cum in her hand then she said "oooo darlin you cum too much"  then she wiped my cum off her hands and gave me some wet wipes to clean myself, then after getting dressed I typed on google translate in from English to Chinese "thank you so much I feel relived now and the tension has gone" then she laughed and said "thank you darling you handsome man come back soon" then she gave me a big fat wet kiss on my lips before I headed off back upstairs.

To some it up guys, this is one of the most best punts that Ive ever had, and even though the women aren't that attractive at this place compared to the ones that I have been to on Worcester st and Lisa from the Compton massage place in wolvo, but they do offer a great service, just wished if thai girls offered WIHJ's as well.

Oh by the way guys, her name is Kelly and the whole punt lasted about 20 minutes. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Beamer

Nice one NR. Sounds better than an iffy massage at some shops often followed by a poor hj.

Offline Littlefoot