Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28 - Feltham  (Read 1674 times)

41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (34 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Jayjay1

External Link/Members Only

Location- Feltham-Not close to any public transport and area in a residential cul de sac
    Price £130 an hour
    Body- Slim many tattoos with hard boobs
    Face- Lots of make up

So agreed on text on time and location earlier on the week, arrived to the area and parked up my car. Text her to alert her am here and got told to wait still getting ready. Then got text on flat no. happens to be right opp where I parked (slightly away from postcode). Went up and when she opened the door, we instantly connected which was great so no awkwardness.

Straight to action after shower, great BJ for 10 mins very sloppy then we had a break and cracked few jokes on her experience and told me alot of her past causally. You can tell shes been around the block with all sorts of clients etc. Then whilst she was talking I slowly kissed her neck then slowly explored her body,tits were ok bit hard for my liking so didn't spend too much time on them then follow down to her best asset those big wet lips.

Was deep dive into her pussy, wasn't wet as mentioned by other ppl but when i worked my magic it was soaking wet and she came too she was full of crazy orgasm, panting, pushing my head into her pussy and not letting me get a breather doing this for few more minutes then tasted a stream of cum. The way she was moaning and grinding her pussy against me was refreshing.

Took a break with a drink to rest my mouth then before i finished the drink whilst standing up she started sucking me off then worked her way up my ass to rimming me deep , I was in heaven then we moved to 69 then fucked in doggy/missionary and prone bone.

Cum in bag then had more chat on her past then bookings planned later down the week. Not much time left so I asked to play with her pussy 1 more time with deep fingering and her sucking me off whilst I stand up, tried make myself cum 1 more time but wasn't having it then she told me sorry next time, I got to get ready for someone else.

So I went to have a shower whilst she went in another room (kitchen i believe) I came out of shower, slowly getting dress then few minutes later appeared out from that room still naked holding some lingerie which she put on, made me think she doesn't wash for her next client. Once dressed I left after saying our goodbye etc.

Would I go back
    Location no ideal, she said she not moving, her clients are in the area.
    Service 100% go back

Additional comments
    • Bed isn't great very soft so when I was doing prone bone /missionary, she bounce too much.
    • I would avoid kissing her if she doesn't shower/mouth wash after rimming someone
    • After I left I noticed I had few miss calls from someone I should call back asap so sat in car to call back and possibility saw the next punter, young guy (late teens/early 20s) with cartoon logo backpack who looked around suspiciously few times before entering building , made me laugh and think Vicky would destroy him in bed if he was that cautious/timid in bed (sorry mate if your reading)
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 11:07:59 pm by Jayjay1 »

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review, that's putting me off a bit about the hygiene stuff, do you know the closest station to her ?

Offline jgillis

Feltham Station is a 25 mins walk away and five mins in a cab

Offline jgillis

Regarding hygiene - she always uses mouthwash when I've visited her. After I emerge from the shower, she goes in and swills it around some. Mouth is always fresh when I've been with her.

Offline patelprat

Best to drive there if you have the means.

Offline Saltnpepper

Feltham Station is a 25 mins walk away and five mins in a cab

Cheers

Offline Saltnpepper

Best to drive there if you have the means.

Yeah I tend too, but not too long ago sold my car. Feltham is quite far from me as well.

Offline Karim69

Thanks for the review, that's putting me off a bit about the hygiene stuff, do you know the closest station to her ?

Another option is to go to Hatton Cross station then either take public transport from there or a taxi, yes Vicky’s location is slightly out of the way but once your there she is more than willing to please, for me she is one of the best ladies I’ve met in recent times.

Offline Saltnpepper

Another option is to go to Hatton Cross station then either take public transport from there or a taxi, yes Vicky’s location is slightly out of the way but once your there she is more than willing to please, for me she is one of the best ladies I’ve met in recent times.

Cheers dude, I'll definitely make the trip in the near future, she sounds like my type of girl but a slimmer version I don't mind