Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Natalia 🌟  (Read 4070 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ridernight

where do I start!
Date of visit 26/04/16
Sorry for no link to StarNatalia but sure 1 of the guys will add 1 for me Thanks guys
also thanks for your great reviews so I could track down this Russain bbe.

Pre Meet: exchanged a few txts this morning to see if Natalia was free as I was hungry to find out
               if this Russian bbe was as good as all you punt stallions insist lol & yes reply came thru
               polite, perfect info was exchanged between us for in call appointment.

Venue:      Ls27 Morley i parked up as agreed called Nat, gave me directions to her humble
                aboard & as I've read by 1 of you guys its was down a little ally if it was night time
                & not read a review I may have gone tooled up pmpl.

Meeting:    Natalia buzzed me in & OMFG I could have cum in my pants as I walked up the stairs
                 Natalia appeared wearing her sexy black n' gold Cuban bakini music playing in the back
                 ground (nice touch) as she welcomed me in to the bedroom all I could think whatasexy
                 looking doll her profile on her page was exactly how she decribed, seemed a little taller
                 but as l looked down after examining her extremely fit bod I noticed her matching
                 heel also the thought of falling back down the stairs lol

Service:     I was a little lost didn't know if to drop my money or give her my pants pmpl, Nat soon
                 made me at ease as nat gentle kissed me as our tongues got to work. money out the
                 way & me stripped to my b/day suit, nat was on her knees on the bed seductively
                 dancing/girating that sexy body of hers & the way she looked at me I knew I was in
                 for a real treat not going to go into detail but Star Natalia is exacty that a Star Russian
                 bbe who knows how to treat & seduce a man well manner'd & cater for your dreams.

Cost/service: 1hr £100 shower available before & after if required owo, ro, protected sex, in as
                    many positions as you can muster lol

Overall:         Natalia give extremely great service I will be back for round 2 110% sure of that
                     Nat is extremely clean as nat expect you to be I can't say enough how fantastic
                     Nat is if I've missed anything out sorry but ask n' I will add later

Ridernight

Think I've done that right Showtimestar

Offline p3ngu1n

Think I've done that right Showtimestar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

If you go to the bottom of the profiles on aw, there's a bit that says "Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Onlyuser_code or  External Link/Members Onlyusername". Those are essentially the bits you copy and link with here on UKP.

Cheers for the review by the way :thumbsup:. She's been on my HL forever - sadly our times are never in sync

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

If you go to the bottom of the profiles on aw, there's a bit that says "Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Onlyuser_code or  External Link/Members Onlyusername". Those are essentially the bits you copy and link with here on UKP.

Cheers for the review by the way :thumbsup:. She's been on my HL forever - sadly our times are never in sync

She's definitely worth persevering with pal, but from my experience her working times are pretty rigid.

Tallboy2

I've yet to try her. She could be next on the list.
Thanks for the review

Ridernight

Thanks for your help & info how to put up links P3nguin  :thumbsup: