Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Natalia - Morley  (Read 1520 times)

74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pegasus Rider

First review, so apologies if it isn't perfect - not going to be a leech though  :hi:

So, I saw Natalia last week.

Comms - were spot on. Emailed her the night before and received a prompt reply. Next morning I was in her flat  :yahoo:

Venue - not much kerb appeal but was easy to find and nice inside - especially with Natalia walking around wiggling her arse at me   :yahoo:

Services, before I knew it Natalia was on all fours on the bed tugging my boxers down, and straight into some top quality OWO. Then onto the bed for some more - watching her spitting on my cock and sucking it was great, and every so often she'd come up and hold poppers under my nose. Then onto her riding me and I didn't last long.   :cool:

Then a nice massage and I was ready to go again. Some more OWO and 69, and then a treat - anal in doggy positions and then her on her back and me kneeling.

All in all an awesome punt. I'll be back  :lol:

Offline Neptune

Offline als468

Another top review for an amazing sex goddess!
Loving the new pics on AW - almost tempted to arrange a second visit. Only reason I'm holding off apart from my availability is that I can't imagine how the second time could better my first time!

Offline wolfiesmith69

SN is consistent with her filthy performances when you read her reviews-i am sure a 2nd visit will be just as good as the first !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline monkeybucket

I'm keen but really fancy anal at the min. Is she a size dependant girl ? Anyone had any trouble getting her to.unlock the back door?

Offline muffin

I'm keen but really fancy anal at the min. Is she a size dependant girl ? Anyone had any trouble getting her to.unlock the back door?
just email her.. she can only say no.. i am sure nats has had some biguns up her umpa lumpa and she does enjoy it these days.

Offline Yoda71

I really want to see SN, but her availability ( day only ) means that it's almost impossible for me .... there was talk of her changing her schedule for 2019 but that has yet to happen, I will wait and see ......

Offline Mande06

I really want to see SN, but her availability ( day only ) means that it's almost impossible for me .... there was talk of her changing her schedule for 2019 but that has yet to happen, I will wait and see ......

She seems to have changed her schedule now, she does 7 days a week and has 5 days off a month but she only does 10am-14:00pm

Offline Pegasus Rider

I dunno, it was her that initiated it to get me to pop a second time and I'm not exactly small so...  :thumbsup: