Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wart in mouth - can I transmit it from RECEIVING oral sex (OWO)?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Demistify

I have what I think  is a wart in my mouth. I have no idea where/when it was transmitted. I was looking to go punting over the next week or so. I never kiss and I do not give oral (I'm a selfish bastard!  :lol:)

However, what are the risks for the woman giving me oral? Is the virus active in my bloodstream and so possibly transmissable or are such infections confined to the mouth?

I  don't want to put anyone's health at risk.

No, this is not a wind-up question. What I have found from my own research doesn't really say, it just covers direct oral to genital contact where the person giving oral has the infection. So I was hoping one of you might be able to help.

I was gasping for a punt as well.  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Best to get it checked to see if it is a wart or not. If it is then I'm afraid you can infect someone else as genital warts/HPV is spread via skin to skin contact
It is however very rare to actually get warts inside the mouth, around the lips yes but rarely inside so you really do need to see a doctor to get it looked at as other things can look similar to warts inside the mouth including cancer. Any hard growth inside your mouth or throat needs to be looked at ASAP and the doctor will have a quick look and probably refer you to the hospital on the two week emergency appointment system.  Forget punting and get it looked at tomorrow

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear and I'm not trying to scare you but better safe than sorry
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 07:17:45 pm by Dani »

Offline jamal2k94

Are you sure it isn't an ulcer? In which case it's non-contagious.

Offline Demistify

Damn.  :( But thanks for letting me know.

Offline Demistify

Yes mate, its not sore enough.

Offline ik8133

Still better to get checked out all the same!

Offline Bangers and Gash

I  don't want to put anyone's health at risk....

I was gasping for a punt as well.

What would a pro$$ie do under the same circumstances? Would she cancel all her booking for the next few days or so until it's treated/healed... or would she just say, ''fuck 'em, I need the cash''

If you want to punt, then go ahead and punt. Just make sure you do a review on here, so we can all avoid her like the plague.  :D

Gspotter

The ONLY responsible action is to abstain from any sexual activity that might transmit a disease until you see a doctor and know what it is.
It's probably a wart in which case it's not going to go away without treatment. This typically involves a topical cream or liquid nitrogen to freeze the wart, sometimes it requires surgery.
Nobody here can help you, you need proper medical advice in a hospital.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:07:06 pm by Gspotter »

Offline SunshineBoy

Dani has the most sensible advice and you may want to read this...  External Link/Members Only
I would refrain from punting, I think you owe it to us all.... I don't even punt if my cock looks a bit red from wanking !

Offline NelsonH

Far worse things than warts and STI's could be responsible for this I'm afraid. Don't waste any time.

There is at least one benign explanation also. Get some peace of mind.

Northernbloke

I never kiss and I do not give oral (I'm a selfish bastard!  :lol:)

I don't see that as selfish at all. It is unlikely that the woman actually wants you kissing her and if you don't like sticking your face in her bits, then why should you? You've paid a lot of money to do what you the customer wants.