Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter complains to Trading Standards and gets brothel closed!  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Taggart

My nomination for prick of the week:

External Link/Members Only

Words fail me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hopefully this will serve as a warning to all the munternet hags with dusty phones.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Hopefully this will serve as a warning to all the munternet hags with dusty phones.

Unbelievable!!  We should not be allowed to refuse someone.  The funny part is he believes it and really thought trading standards would do something about it.  Did he think they would make her change her mind?

It would have been better if he had complained about agreed services not given after money had been taken care of.  at least that would have been a genuine reason

k

The story doesn't actually say the establishment is being closed as a consequence of his complaint. 

My understanding of the law is that if you go into a supermarket, pick up a bunch of bananas and go to a check-out, there is no obligation on the part of the supermarket to sell the bananas to you.

cornbeefinspector

girls must have the right to refuse a client, simple as that really

Hellraiser

Words fail me.

While he is certainly a bit eccentric, what part of that article makes him a 'prick'?

He goes out of his way to go to the brothel and for some reason the prostitute refuses to have sex with him.

Should he have gone home happy and with a smile on his face?

I would say good on him for doing something about the shit service he received. Some people write negative reviews about the establishment,  he helps gets the place shut down.

Hellraiser

girls must have the right to refuse a client, simple as that really

Sure. And he has the right to go and make a complaint and assist in getting the place shut down.

Win-win situation. I'm on his side.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Win-win situation. I'm on his side.

I agree.

Besides, Shane McGowan's money is just as good as Brad Pitt's.  :thumbsup:

Riot Doll

“I would like the gentleman involved to visit Harrow again, but perhaps this time he could enjoy some of our more wholesome pursuits – like our wonderful open parks, leisure centres and historic churches.”

:sarcastic: Whatever!

Offline Roodboy867

“I would like the gentleman involved to visit Harrow again, but perhaps this time he could enjoy some of our more wholesome pursuits – like our wonderful open parks, leisure centres and historic churches.”

That bit made me laugh. I am sure the parks, leisure centres and historic churches are lovely, but not quite enough to blow a load over. But each to their own  :crazy:

Riot Doll

That bit made me laugh. I am sure the parks, leisure centres and historic churches are lovely, but not quite enough to blow a load over. But each to their own  :crazy:

For me, it was the mention of "wholesome" that made me burst out with laughter  :D Afterwards, perhaps (unlikely), but not instead! haha

Offline mattylondon

Words fail me.
I too have no idea what you're talking about? Why is this guy a prick? Do you mean for publicly revealing his name because if he did, I'm sure that he was aware of this and didn't care!

Besides, there's no definite linkage between the closure and his complaint. Too bloody right trading standards should apply to these places. And legislation, including protection for the girls, compulsory health screening and paying taxes.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:05:11 pm by mattylondon »

Offline tazz

Cant say ive ever been turned away by a prossie, so wouldnt know what it feels like. But how come another one wast available. Maybe his ethnicity had something to do with it as they will often turn away certain ethnic groups.

Once had a polish prossie sucking me off in a flat when an argument broke out between a guy who had paid for an hour, but the session had ended half way through and she wasnt prepared to give him back £20.00. The prossie i was with left the room naked to get involved in the argument. Couldnt understand why this prossie just wouldnt give him back the £20.00. The guy then started threatening to call the police, which seemed a bit bizzare, i quickly left.