Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I being mugged off?  (Read 933 times)

Offline BaldySoaB

Hi guys,

Relative newbie to the wonderful world of WG's just want your opinion. I made an initial enquirey with a AW lady at 17.13pm yesterday 2/1 for a 3 hour out call appointment on Friday 8/1. After a conversation asking do I have feed back she asked me to email. I have a couple of positive feed backs as I say newbie to AW but have used other independents over the years.

Still no reply as at 10am 3/1 , can she be so busy or am I being mugged off?

I ask as previous dates with independents & AW ladies have not been such hard work, I like to be organised & not left in the dark.

Comments please? Plus any recommendations regarding Birmingham milfs?

Offline Stapler

Link to the girl in question?

In the meantime take a look at this Milf :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4299

Good luck!

..S....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:04:12 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

getonit

Has the AW e-mail been read?   a lot of girls are really tardy when it come to admin 

vw

Maybe its the  Christmas break, bet most haven't worked since Christmas are whores any different really ?

Offline BaldySoaB

Thanks guys, sorry no names as she has finally replied and agreed & has good feedback on UKP & AW  :yahoo: but her loss of £400 as I have booked elsewhere. You snooze you lose  ;) I know she may of been busy (making excuses for her) but she should have been quicker of the mark.

vw

Thanks guys, sorry no names as she has finally replied and agreed & has good feedback on UKP & AW  :yahoo: but her loss of £400 as I have booked elsewhere. You snooze you lose  ;) I know she may of been busy (making excuses for her) but she should have been quicker of the mark.
So the one you were moaning about replied but her loss ?  WTF

Are you Lils son ?

Offline Silver Birch

Who did you choose instead?

smithie1000

FFS £400 are you mad......... or very rich????????????????????   :scare:

smithie1000

So the one you were moaning about replied but her loss ?  WTF

Are you Lils son ?

Fuck me ou could have Lil for 12 months with his money........... :rolleyes:

Offline BaldySoaB

Lol, I have a little spare cash & like to enjoy the whole GFE my preference. Never done a quickie or 1 hour meet, IMO quality over quantity but each to their own.

smithie1000

Lol, I have a little spare cash & like to enjoy the whole GFE my preference. Never done a quickie or 1 hour meet, IMO quality over quantity but each to their own.
No not having a go at you sorry but if you fancy budding up with two nice girls with your money let me know LOL   :lol: :lol:

vw

I tend to do 2hrs plus most of the time these days to !

smithie1000

I tend to do 2hrs plus most of the time these days to !

Wow you must be a stud? I can manage 60 mins with a long massage first like with marina but not her body shape and no touching but a very good HE. Went twice but not after that as she said no too all other stuff.

vw

Wow you must be a stud? I can manage 60 mins with a long massage first like with marina but not her body shape and no touching but a very good HE. Went twice but not after that as she said no too all other stuff.
Often do much longer and don't consider massage or myself a stud, just a regular guy who likes all sorts of fucking especially outdoors.

smithie1000

Often do much longer and don't consider massage or myself a stud, just a regular guy who likes all sorts of fucking especially outdoors.

Mmmmm thought about outdoors too as I had a few little flings in my younger days out side lol but would have to be a very nice girl.

vw

Mmmmm thought about outdoors too as I had a few little flings in my younger days out side lol but would have to be a very nice girl.
I only get nice girls delivered to mine and in the middle of nowhere so many chances for me, had a car meet a couple of weeks ago down the lanes that was interesting !