Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy mature meena  (Read 2090 times)

Offline djibzy

Has anyone seen her? Really tempted but i cant find any reviews on her.

External Link/Members Only

If not, can anyone advise if she looks legit to go to or not?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:26:26 am by djibzy »

Offline Neromatrix

Not seen her on a punt but at a swingers party a few years ago. She is very vanilla and probably a 4/10 looks wise.

Offline djibzy

Damn thats disappointing to hear

Offline Knobrot

Has anyone seen her? Really tempted but i cant find any reviews on her.

External Link/Members Only

If not, can anyone advise if she looks legit to go to or not?

I did see Meena about 4 years ago if my memory serves me right.  I did leave feedback on AW but that seems to have disappeared.

She was/is based in Castle Vale not too far from Sainsburys & the retail park, she worked from a ground floor maisonette which appears to be her home.

At the time I only paid £60.00p for the half hour but I have noticed that her prices have crept up.  Again, from memory a good service.  probably a size 12/14ish, stands at around 5' 2" she (and her home), very clean, nice boobs.  Oral and reverse oral and missionary to finish.  If I was to review now a definite positive, although £80 for 30mins is pushing it a bit.  But a genuine Indian/Pakistani lady for those who want to 'try'

KR

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks kr. Agreed that she is definitely Asian and the aunty type.  Good fun.

Offline BlueRock

I'm always surprised given the amount of Asians in the west and east Midlands and how many Asian girls I know who love fancy goods that there is not more Asian girls working. There also seems plenty of demand for them I guess.

Offline scutty brown

I'm always surprised given the amount of Asians in the west and east Midlands and how many Asian girls I know who love fancy goods that there is not more Asian girls working. There also seems plenty of demand for them I guess.

they keep it in the family (or more accurately in the community) with adverts in corner shops and cab drivers as touts

Offline Neromatrix

they keep it in the family (or more accurately in the community) with adverts in corner shops and cab drivers as touts

Don't be a dickhead mate! What a ridiculous thing to say!

Roadster

Really?  I've never seen that sort of a corner shop advert.  Can you tell me a shop where I can see some?