Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai hattah Sutton Coldfield...anyone tried?  (Read 4360 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all, has anyone tried Thai hattah massage up by the college...been searching for reviews but yet to find any thanks!

Online Spurt

Offline dsbrumz

Offline Tommy1983

I tried to book last week, but was booked up, on the tuesday when i wanted to give it a try.  looks legit, but these thai girls usually have a price they will be tempted by. 

Offline TTFan

Totally legit but fantastic massage.  Went today
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Jarhead5000

Totally legit but fantastic massage.  Went today

Great... any extras offered??

Online Spurt

More chance of extras at a convent.

Offline 66mikestaffs

Went yesterday thought I would try my luck. Well the massage was very good but you have got more chance of a having fun in a convent its a strictly legit place no extras on offer

Offline JollyTimes

This place has an advert online that has a picture of Nikki the thai lady from Birmingham.  Has the situation changed then?

Online Spurt

Only one way to find out ,look forward to the review.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

This place has an advert online that has a picture of Nikki the thai lady from Birmingham.  Has the situation changed then?

Link?

Offline shed

Nikki used to work in an apartment in city centre for many years. Was known to offer FS at the time but expensive. BTB was on offer also. Maybe this is her new shop so she may have to be initially careful. But within time there is no way this will be a Legit place. Extras will be on offer there is no doubt about that in my opinion  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Nikki used to work in an apartment in city centre for many years. Was known to offer FS at the time but expensive. BTB was on offer also. Maybe this is her new shop so she may have to be initially careful. But within time there is no way this will be a Legit place. Extras will be on offer there is no doubt about that in my opinion  :hi:

I saw a Nikki in Brum centre couple of years ago (reviewed her) Very good experience! I don’t think she’s the same Nikki though, as on aw at moment she’s showing in Cumbria.  :hi:

Offline shed

I saw a Nikki in Brum centre couple of years ago (reviewed her) Very good experience! I don’t think she’s the same Nikki though, as on aw at moment she’s showing in Cumbria.  :hi:

Photo on VS ad is Nikki or sometimes called herself Annie. Thai lady in 50's, decent body but face shows her age unlike some Thais. If you ring up the VS advert number LF you will find it's the same lady who was based in Ryland Street area.  I think she must have taken on the ownership of the shop from the previous person  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 01:59:16 pm by shed »

Offline Littlefoot

Photo on VS ad is Nikki or sometimes called herself Annie. Thai lady in 50's, decent body but face shows her age unlike some Thais. If you ring up the VS advert number LF you will find it's the same lady who was based in Ryland Street area.  I think she must have taken on the ownership of the shop from the previous person  :hi:

Cheers shed, at time of my post that pic on vs wasn’t loading on my device. It is now, pretty sure I haven’t met that lady.  :hi:

Online Spurt

Is it still strictly legit,I suspect so.

Offline shed

Is it still strictly legit,I suspect so.

Suggest you read my reply #12  :hi:

Offline Ryanmids

This place has changed hands as of last week.

Offline GingerNuts

This place has changed hands as of last week.

Have you visited? A chance for your first review

Offline vindici

Have you visited? A chance for your first review

4 years, 2 posts and still on a duck. I won't be holding my breath...

Offline Ryanmids

4 years, 2 posts and still on a duck. I won't be holding my breath...

Used the place for a couple of years for regular deep tissue massage. The previous owner messaged me to say the place is under new ownership

Offline GingerNuts

Used the place for a couple of years for regular deep tissue massage. The previous owner messaged me to say the place is under new ownership

You can review massage services even if there are no "extras". How about giving it a go?