Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate.Scarlett - London  (Read 2899 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I heard about Passionate Scarlett from a thread about Lara (External Link/Members Only) who I had seen and is great.  They're friends and often work out of the same places.

Back to Scarlett - she is absolutely gorgeous.  Probably the prettiest prossie I have seen in the last 12 months.  Hair is brown, and those photos are touched up a lot, still she is very, very hot.

Friendly girl, good English.  This was an apartment she was working from, they also use hotels quite a lot.  After the shower she is all over me.  She is a serious DFKer.  Sticking her tongue all the way in, she doesn't hold back.  She also has a massive stud in her tongue which to be honest I would prefer not to have but it was fine.  Splendid OWO, CIM.  Loads of positions. Didn't seem to be a clockwatcher.

Don't expect a toned, tight girl though.  She definitely has a bit of a wobble lower down, but it's all good.

8/10

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey Festisio, I had a booking with her this afternoon. I completely agree what you said. She is a lovely, good-looking lady with a good sense of humour. She gave me a true GFE. The only downside I would like to point out that her tits are a bit shaggy and she has stretch marks on her tummy due to pregnancy.

Offline NightKid

Always on the lookout for lookers (pun fully intended  :P) so thanks for sharing this.

I don't suppose you indulged in swallow despite her listing it and taking your load in her mouth, did you?

Festisio

I don't suppose you indulged in swallow despite her listing it and taking your load in her mouth, did you?

You know what - she didn't.  And I hadn't clocked on her profile that she did or might have asked for it.  Maybe my jizz tastes rank :wacko: