Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New-Sexy-Japanese - Coatbridge  (Read 2688 times)

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only

HH/60

After my first successful VS punt a couple of weeks ago, I had the urge to try again and booked a mid week, mid morning punt with the girl above. Comms were good, hour and a half between first contact and leaving the flat.

The punt took place in the Whifflet area, relatively discreet, plently of parking.  Clean ground floor flat, I think there was someone else working there.  Again most definitely not the girl in the photos, this one was Thai, mid/late 20's, still pretty and a cracking body with massive nipples and a closely trimmed pussy.

She was on with the condom before I knew it, I thought this'll be shit but I was proven wrong.  Good oral, took full length with a bit of gagging, jumped on top of me for a bit of cowgirl.  I felt I was going to shoot so stopped her and got her on her back for some reverse oral, very clean and very responsive. Bit of mish, then doggy until I shot in the bag.

She cleaned me up, helped me dress and I was out the door about 25 mins.  Perfect for me.

Nice lass (I think, spoke almost no English), enthusiastic, and bizarrely, kept smacking my arse! 

Worth a visit, she's here for another week.

Offline Massagetugga

Seems really really weird if was actually Thai not Chinese (obviously not going to be Japanese)

Especially with all the similar VS listings

Offline hairdownthere

Seems really really weird if was actually Thai not Chinese (obviously not going to be Japanese)

Especially with all the similar VS listings

She told me she was Thai, and she had Thai features

Offline charliepie

I've always wondered why they advertise as Japanese as it's going to lead to disappointments unless you know the score as we do on this forum. The pictures used are ridiculous though it sounds like you were lucky in getting a hot Thai instead of a fat milfy Chinese burd. £60/HH is a bargain these days.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 04:23:54 am by charliepie »

Offline scotlandseeker2024

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 09:12:38 pm by scotlandseeker2024 »