Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese_in_London - Sutton  (Read 610 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883387) (8 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SimonSays2108

External Link/Members Only

About eight months since my last review of Inese and the same rating so hopefully not considered touting. Had no luck with my RB and local calls had not generated anything of worth making the effort for .. i saw Inese wasn’t too far away, now based out of a hotel in Sutton, and she was cheap(er) at £120/hr, had a banging body and .. well … the little head took over.

They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result … no issues at the hotel, straight to the door and she recognised me … she is still hot, facially looking her age (She’s 40 she told me) .. but the body is just lovely - not gym fit but slim with great boobs and bum  … went though two rounds .. toothy oral without, mish, doggy, her on top and repeat with a massage (limited skills) in between.

Same neutral as her conversation can be a downer - she really doesn’t seem to want to do this any more and is just considering it a way to make money before meeting someone, settling down and being taken care of. I hope not to make the same mistake again .. money wasted and should have just had a wank or gone for 30 mins instead.

Online alexcabrera2

I had a very good first meeting with her (reviewed here), but when I saw her for the second time it was along the same lines as your meeting. She did mention she didn't want to keep doing this so I don't think I'll be seeing her anymore either...  It's a shame, because that body she has should be worshipped.