Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VGILTF (viva girls i'd like to fuck)  (Read 1391 times)

Offline roger_weekly

My search area will include - Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby

I am well aware that the vast majority of profiles have fake pictures and you end up seeing (if you go through with the meet) an inferior version of the girl on the profile. But some girls I have seen on viva have been genuine.

If anyone has seen any of these ladies, please comment. If not, let's occasionally TOFTT and report back our findings

Offline roger_weekly

External Link/Members Only

Picture 1 - very hot, love that thigh gap but I reckon a different girl in 2+3

Look at the butt on this lady and no fake pictures she says
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:34:59 pm by roger_weekly »

Offline badsin

I've never bothered with VS, always seemed likely to be b&s with some dodgy Rom.
I love to be proven wrong particularly with the first link you posted, who reminds me of a bird off SA i chased for a while :hi:

Offline kippydon

never used VS, i find most are all fakes , do not bother wasting your time on there

Offline roger_weekly

There are some genuine ones I promise. One lovely dark skinned beauty called Tiana (or something similar), she also has an AW profile. My guess is 70-80% maybe fake or rather fake pics

Offline gbyld87

never used VS, i find most are all fakes , do not bother wasting your time on there

All but one I've seen off viva have been genuine.  Some were excellent.  But perhaps I do more due diligence than some.

Offline gbyld87

I agree, first link I would say will be the lady in photos 2&3.

Offline Jaymes

First girl - not a chance are you getting the girl in the 1st pic.

Second ad - this is the same pimp who went by “Emy” offering sensual massage. A few different girls have used that number. There was one Czech girl with red hair and fake tits who I rather liked. Over a few meets I went from just massage right up to fingering her pussy and sucking on her tits whilst she wanked me off. I think they have now blocked my number on the phone however as I called once and asked for the red haired girl and whichever girl was now using the phone got pissy with me when I said that I didn’t want to see her.

Offline Jaymes

Since we are playing this game.

This ad External Link/Members Only intrigues. I would say it’s fake. But the video shows what I am pretty certain to be the Holliday Inn Express at J15 and that is where the profile says the girls are. Also the phone number WhatsApp displays one of the girls in casual clothes as it’s profile pic.

Offline mrfishyfoo

First girl - not a chance are you getting the girl in the 1st pic.

Second ad - this is the same pimp who went by “Emy” offering sensual massage. A few different girls have used that number. There was one Czech girl with red hair and fake tits who I rather liked. Over a few meets I went from just massage right up to fingering her pussy and sucking on her tits whilst she wanked me off. I think they have now blocked my number on the phone however as I called once and asked for the red haired girl and whichever girl was now using the phone got pissy with me when I said that I didn’t want to see her.

Correct !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline roger_weekly

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:09:31 pm by roger_weekly »