Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid this one - Jess better than the rest Nottingham vivastreet - scammer  (Read 993 times)

Offline Snotts

Hi a warning to all - it’s a scam.
So I didn’t do a review because there is nothing to review.
Found her on VS - checked all the forums and nothing so thought I would toftt
Short version is arranged to see her £80 an hour.
Sent address NG6 removed
Arrived given house number knocked on and she answered.
She looked ok and was in some tight gym stuff and the house was very nice inside.
Paperwork done and she said ok I’m going to put this away and I will be back
Then nothing
Went to find her she had vanished and front door left ajar - I thought wtf - so I tried to phone her. Nothing. My 6th sense told me to leave so I went to my car. One min later a bloke in a hoody walked up her path and went in the door. And then came back out a min later. So be warned everyone.
Her number she used was 07919 940441
The VS ad is gone so I can’t post link but it said something like Jess better than all the rest.
£80 gone but could have been much worse.
So be warned and if you find someone with that number or address - Prob best avoided

« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 01:59:50 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline badsin

I'm not sure what to make of this snots. You've been a member for almost three years, never reviewing or contributing.
You now offer a warning regards a scammer, with so little information as to  be pointless .
I really could be missing something, so would need some more information......
Regards googling the number, a warning came up that the first five digits was a scam.....
Could you guys both provide some more details to your posts please?

Offline 801

My post was what i found upon searching the number without the space , as the OP states the AD has disappeared and so may help OP and others

I wanted to see if there were ad's using the same number

If its against the rules then please remove
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 05:56:09 pm by 801 »

Online scutty brown

After reading the two Facebook accounts found linked to that phone number it's clear she's got a screw loose.
Seems to be mixed up with thieves and lowlifes, while at the same time running a campaign against children's social services.
It looks like she may have had her kids taken off her

Not worth bothering with, just stay away

07919 940441
+447919940441

I've not linked to the actual Facebook accounts as they name her, third parties and have photos of kids there
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 05:59:33 pm by scutty brown »

Offline badsin

My post was what i found upon searching the number without the space , as the OP states the AD has disappeared and so may help OP and others

I wanted to see if there were ad's using the same number

If its against the rules then please remove

Not against the rules, I was just after some more information, thank you for the reply  :hi:

Offline gbyld87

Pretty sure this could be a review if you wanted it to be, as you arrived, paid, then got fucked... just not in the way you imagined.
But then most VS reviews are completely transient unless you add the number, so i guess this is as useful in it's current form.

Offline GoldTop

Something odd about this thread  :unknown:

Offline GoldTop

After reading the two Facebook accounts found linked to that phone number it's clear she's got a screw loose.
Seems to be mixed up with thieves and lowlifes, while at the same time running a campaign against children's social services.

07919 940441
+447919940441

I've not linked to the actual Facebook accounts as they name her, third parties and have photos of kids there

Agree. I have previously seen VS adverts of her and moved on. Stay away

Offline Snotts

Hi I’m not sure what extra info is needed or wanted. I did google the number and nothing showed up so maybe I missed something. I’m also not sure what’s off about the thread.
I went to see someone and it was a scam so I thought I would let people know.
It’s anyone’s choice if they want to heed the warning or not.
I haven’t posted previously had a long term SA lady for 3 years who I see regularly which ended recently hence me looking for another regular.

Offline rnrn636

Why has the address been removed?

I know the usual rules on addresses. But this is a scam and  could have been dangerous if the hood rat had a knife on him.

Mods should allow the address to be shown for everyone's safety

Offline rnrn636

07919 940441
+447919940441

Fucking hell, she is mental

She has  also posted videos of punters on Facebook.

Dangerous lowlife woman
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 12:05:08 pm by rnrn636 »

Online scutty brown

Why has the address been removed?

I know the usual rules on addresses. But this is a scam and  could have been dangerous if the hood rat had a knife on him.

Mods should allow the address to be shown for everyone's safety

There are possible legal complications from posting full addresses. She hasn't been found guilty by a court

Offline rnrn636

There are possible legal complications from posting full addresses. She hasn't been found guilty by a court

Ok understood.

Having said that, after reading  her chaotic life and some of Nottingham's finest scum she associates with I am 100% inclined to believe the op without further evidence required

Online scutty brown

Ok understood.

Having said that, after reading  her chaotic life and some of Nottingham's finest scum she associates with I am 100% inclined to believe the op without further evidence required

Agree with you there