Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big tits suggestions - Nottingham or Leicester area?  (Read 1209 times)

Offline johnnot

I have a hankering for some big tits in my face and would welcome suggestions in Nottingham or Leicester.  I am not familiar with all the abbreviations but I don't see tit fucking and pearl necklace on the lists of enjoys.  What am I missing?  They seem to do more or less everything else.

Offline j122

tit fucking & Pearl necklace aren't options for them to choose in AW.

NervousJ is the Emids big tit fan, he might know some

Offline NervousJ

ive not seen any hum dingers for a while...

the thai Malee in leicester would be a good shout.. a bit vanilla, but amazing rack...

camilla raine in draycot (fake) or Jadexxx (natural) also in draycot would be decent...

jasmine maya is mansfield ish has a decent rack...

Angela Sinns also tall with a good set and a good service...

faye69, relatively large but fake, good all rounder ...

all should be in my reviews somewhere...

Offline Rockhead

Depends on whether you like enhanced or natural look. I cannot get enough of breasts so happily enjoy either.

Camilla Raine in Notts has absolutely insane tits (greatly enhanced) on a slim, gym fit frame: External Link/Members Only

Faye21 in not-so-far-away Castle Donington is a more mature lady, albeit quite fit and with big enhanced norks. Seen her a few times. However, she ignored my last AW message to her which is my biggest pet hate: External Link/Members Only

Autumn Brooks in Leicester has hefty naturals. Note she has a lot of negatives on here, but personally I have always had good times with her. YMMV, as they say: External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen Bustymay90 (Nottingham) but her fun bags look astounding: External Link/Members Only

Katy77 (Nottingham again) is another that I haven't seen - suspect her pics are all very old, but claims to have 32FF enhanced boobies: External Link/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Kylie Marie has some cracking chebs.  They're fake but they're the most natural fakes I've ever seen.  I'm guessing from the 'in my face' part you're after some softer more natural ones, and these would fit the bill nicely.

I kinda like the fake look myself and so I'm planning on a third visit to the little Brazilian blonde "BELLA BRAZILLI@N" that's back in Derby this week with her bolt-ons. 

Horses for courses - if it's fake you're after I've seen plenty more of those!

Actually, bustymay90 is a great shout as above and she'll definitely provide titwank + spunk on tits etc.  Bit on the larger side for me bodywise, but no denying those tits.  I've seen her twice and she's been great both times.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 09:57:18 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline hunkybc

Katy77 (Nottingham again) is another that I haven't seen - suspect her pics are all very old, but claims to have 32FF enhanced boobies: External Link/Members Only

Katy77, her profile pics have been the same for about 8/9 years jow6!! She did have a great set on her. I'm sure I've reviewed one of my past visits
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 10:52:20 pm by hunkybc »

Offline papak

Hot Lena's tits are fairly big, natural and completely symmetrical  External Link/Members Only

Katie has the biggest natural pair I've enjoyed External Link/Members Only but only offers outcalls at a pretty steep rate.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 08:38:00 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Willie the great

I understand the woodborough Road crew have a big girl this week,not tried her yet but been recommended give her a try and report back...

Offline Stickitin

I understand the woodborough Road crew have a big girl this week,not tried her yet but been recommended give her a try and report back...

Big as in fat?

Offline Willie the great

I was just told big boobies read that how you want.just trying to help..?

Offline Stickitin

I was just told big boobies read that how you want.just trying to help..?

No worries 👍

Offline scouting