Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie In the peak district  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Raving Dave

As anyone had the pleasure of this lady? looks good for a old bird any advice please  External Link/Members Only
Thank you in advance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looking at her profile, she's had more come backs than Arnie   :D

Offline Raving Dave

Thank you for the reply :-)  You mite be right, for the price i would say over priced for not a lot of likes on her list of things. £150 for a hr you'd expect a good deal for your buck lol.

yorkshire123

Not my cup of tea but good on her at 77 & still taking a good fucking, better still getting paid for it  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thank you for the reply :-)  You mite be right, for the price i would say over priced for not a lot of likes on her list of things. £150 for a hr you'd expect a good deal for your buck lol.

Sorry, couldn't help with my comment. Having seen her only photograph in the main profile, age of 77 and £150ph, I was reluctant to check the blogs and gallery tabs.

Offline Raving Dave

Each to there own but price wish a bit steep me thinks. :dash:

Offline Owwhatanight

If you prefer them mature at 77 then the price should not come into it.

Or get younger for less.

Offline Raving Dave

yes i know your right but for the price or a little more you could get double the fun  :drinks:

Offline Taggart

Do me a favour.....how many guys could punt with a pensioner? 
Eeew!!  Sorry, it's just desperate. It's like shagging yer grannie.

Give me a fit 20-year old, any day...couldn't give a shit what she thinks of me. I am paying her wages, so no place to complain.

Oddly, I've been looking at profiles of women aged 40+ on AW just to see if I can stiumlate some interest with a substantial narrowing of the age gap. Not surprisingly, the answer is no.

Offline Owwhatanight

I don,t think my cock would respond very well with an oap

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I don,t think my cock would respond very well with an oap

You'd still be doing better than most of us on here  :D :D