Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATIVE BRAZILIAN  (Read 864 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

Has anyone seen a genuine 100% native brazilian?

The type that is tanned, coloured, maybe ariolas and still has a big ass a bit like Havana Ginger.

Where can one find them ?

Offline claretandblue

I would like to know too,there was once a poster on here called "brazilian Martian " who knew all the brazilian girls, but he got banned.... :D

1andhalfhands

Has anyone seen a genuine 100% native brazilian?

The type that is tanned, coloured, maybe ariolas and still has a big ass a bit like Havana Ginger.

Where can one find them ?

if only I would be there

dont think there will be much up the northeast maybe down south london there will be quiet a few

vt

Luiza at Phoenix Club told me she has a lot of native Brazilian blood in her as well as European ancestry...high cheekbones and sleek black hair prove it, but she's more light-skinned than a true Amazonian...

External Link/Members Only

Naomi has an Afro-Amerindian mix a bit like Havana Ginger's Cuban mix, but a slimmer more athletic body...

Both very sexy girls...probably my faves of 2015!  :rose:

scoobydoo88

Renata of Phoenix/TLC parties also said she's Brazilian, and she looks it in person.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Luiza at Phoenix Club told me she has a lot of native Brazilian blood in her as well as European ancestry...high cheekbones and sleek black hair prove it, but she's more light-skinned than a true Amazonian...

Naomi has an Afro-Amerindian mix a bit like Havana Ginger's Cuban mix, but a slimmer more athletic body...

Both very sexy girls...probably my faves of 2015!  :rose:

Renata of Phoenix/TLC parties also said she's Brazilian, and she looks it in person.

Seen quite a few girls at LMP who were genuine Brazilian girls  ;)

vt

Seen quite a few girls at LMP who were genuine Brazilian girls  ;)

OP was looking for a Native Brazilian ie. pure blood Amerindian...but strangely he pulls as an example a US born girl of Cuban descent.  :unknown:

Most Brazilians I've met here have been of a blend of races...European, African & Amerindian in various proportions. These mixtures make up the bulk of the population of Brazil. There are also large Japanese & Lebanese communities in Sao Paulo and German & Italian towns across the South, though there is lots of intermarriage and these identities are being diluted.

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

External Link/Members Only - couple of punts with Nicoly and no doubt in my mind she's genuinely from Brazil.