Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The West London Triangle of Filth  (Read 4366 times)

LL

Tonight I found myself on a punt in Bayswater again.  I've been in this area and nearby for many punts and massages now.  I've also spent a lot of time wandering around in order to try to find a plan B/C/D.  As a result I've gotten to know most of the roads and backstreets of not just Bayswater but Paddington, Notting Hill and Lancaster Gate.  I've come to realise that nowhere else in London is so densely populated with working girls and masseuses.

So based upon my own experiences I give you the West London Triangle of Filth!
External Link/Members Only

What do other people think?  Perhaps there's another part of London with even more WGs per road!
Do you think it's a good area to punt in?  At first I thought not, but I have had some good experiences there now.
My punt tonight was good (review to follow).

Offline akauya

Nice one LL, I think another London area full of prossies is Harrow, or as Steve2 calls it the punting mecca of London. He should do us a map like yours :)

Offline PatrickCarnes

When I was a more prolific punter 10 years ago a lot of my money disappeared in The West London Triangle of Filth. I told the Thai WG's to erect a plaque in the homes they were building back home, along the lines of "This toilet and bathroom was paid for by PatrickCarnes".

Xerxes

Amazing Bayswater.

At one point my two favourites were within 20 yards of each other on Porchester Sq. Both now retired and greatly missed. English Chloe, who would come like a particularly noisy train within 4 minutes of being paid, and Molly of 007 ("Please teach me anal sex").

Offline Steve2

Nice one LL, I think another London area full of prossies is Harrow, or as Steve2 calls it the punting mecca of London. He should do us a map like yours :)

Am I missing something. All I see is a blue triangle?

Offline jimmypoo

It was my choice of area in the early 00's - mainly because it was near my work.

The only other high density area, was/is the Earls Court area.

Hard to tell which was the smarter area, both had very shabby parts.

I remember Crawford Street, off of Baker Street got quite busy in the mid-00's, which was even closer to work.

There was this one flat, just around the corner from my work, that I must have visited 15+ times over the years - seeing Indy girls and all manner of Agency girls.

At about the same time, just around the other corner was Marylebone High Street, where LMP used to be.

k

When I was younger it would have been a rectangle.  Pembridge Road would have been on there, so would Chepstow Road, Princes Square and Westbourne Grove. 

I seem to remember a year or so ago that in Chepstow Road there were signs on the lampposts warning that it was an area closely monitored by CCTV.

Offline Steve2

Hidden Image/Members Only

It is definitely possible in Google Maps  BUT the biggest problem would be updating the map continually as girls move/retire/ etc
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:00:45 am by Steve2 »

Offline darkknightrises

The OP needs to take the line between paddington station & notting hill a bit more north to include Princess Sq.

Massive town houses divided into plenty of flats ... Discovered a Indian gem there last year although she moves around these days.

Offline Stav096

Am I missing something. All I see is a blue triangle?

... with no data.

I get the same problem; Google reports it cannot find the site.

Interesting though; I had not realized you could feed data to Google Maps in this way.

cockneybstrd

I shall give you the East London bus route of euro prossie's the 257 Linking Stratford Leytonstone and Walthmstow

LL

The OP needs to take the line between paddington station & notting hill a bit more north to include Princess Sq.
Yeh that's what k said.  To be fair I haven't punted in this area but you're probably right.  Maybe it should be more of a rectangle then.

Interesting though; I had not realized you could feed data to Google Maps in this way.
One of the aims of the post.  I hoped that people would be inspire to share location data in this way.  I found one site for overlaying graphics and text onto Google maps (External Link/Members Only).  There are other site that do the same thing.  The one I found is supposed to be able to generate static images which would be better for here as we can just post those in the threads without an external link - but I've not been able to get that feature to work yet.

cockneybstrd

Yeh that's what k said.  To be fair I haven't punted in this area but you're probably right.  Maybe it should be more of a rectangle then.
One of the aims of the post.  I hoped that people would be inspire to share location data in this way.  I found one site for overlaying graphics and text onto Google maps (External Link/Members Only).  There are other site that do the same thing.  The one I found is supposed to be able to generate static images which would be better for here as we can just post those in the threads without an external link - but I've not been able to get that feature to work yet.

I think its a great idea but I am a bit of mongo when it comes to doing IT stuff

Offline NIK

Tonight I found myself on a punt in Bayswater again.  I've been in this area and nearby for many punts and massages now.  I've also spent a lot of time wandering around in order to try to find a plan B/C/D.  As a result I've gotten to know most of the roads and backstreets of not just Bayswater but Paddington, Notting Hill and Lancaster Gate.  I've come to realise that nowhere else in London is so densely populated with working girls and masseuses.

So based upon my own experiences I give you the West London Triangle of Filth!

What do other people think?  Perhaps there's another part of London with even more WGs per road!
Do you think it's a good area to punt in?  At first I thought not, but I have had some good experiences there now.
My punt tonight was good (review to follow).

Indeed I've had many a punt in the area!  :D

Offline NIK

Amazing Bayswater.

At one point my two favourites were within 20 yards of each other on Porchester Sq. Both now retired and greatly missed. English Chloe, who would come like a particularly noisy train within 4 minutes of being paid, and Molly of 007 ("Please teach me anal sex").

And indeed a couple of punts at Porchester Square. Never got to see Chloe though despite trying several times and even getting to speak to her once.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:30:36 am by Steve2 »

vt

I guess a large part of my punting has taken place in this 'triangle of filth'...I did 24 LMP parties and shagged 68 different girls (and most of those more than once) while LMP were at Lancaster Gate.  :yahoo:

waxman

Is there a selection, that is Thai, or or nationalities?

LL

Here is a start
Great work.  I zoomed out on your map and saw at least 18 different locations included.  If you're willing to share the password to the map with others then we can collaborate on the same map perhaps.

I guess a large part of my punting has taken place in this 'triangle of filth'...I did 24 LMP parties and shagged 68 different girls (and most of those more than once) while LMP were at Lancaster Gate.  :yahoo:
Not that you're counting ;)

Offline Steve2

Great work.  I zoomed out on your map and saw at least 18 different locations included.  If you're willing to share the password to the map with others then we can collaborate on the same map perhaps.

I think it needs some more work , like adding Adultwork profile numbers or /and phone numbers,  BUT if I can edit the info, I am happy to update it
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:27:19 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Steve2

Have a look at locations 1 & 2 and see what you think. Looks a bit unprofessional so maybe I need to start from scratch

Xerxes

Never got to see Chloe though despite trying several times and even getting to speak to her once.

I saw a lot of her. The last time was the night before she emigrated. A booking, dinner, a present of a really pretty necklace, I was quite choked up. Then she mentioned (mistakenly, as it happens) that I'd underpaid her.

You will know what moral to draw but it saved me from tears on the tube home.

LL

Have a look at locations 1 & 2 and see what you think. Looks a bit unprofessional so maybe I need to start from scratch
I don't think you need to start from scratch but the bubbles containing the names and numbers clutters the map a little.  I would say it's better to just have the red boxes with the numbers on as you had before, and let people click on each for it to show up the phone number as well as the name or names.  So you just need to add the phone number to each marker I reckon.  Also if it's possible to have an AW link (or other website link) in the field for the name as well that would be ideal.

LL

I saw a lot of her. The last time was the night before she emigrated. A booking, dinner, a present of a really pretty necklace, I was quite choked up. Then she mentioned (mistakenly, as it happens) that I'd underpaid her.

Blimey and people have called me fluffy!  I hope this incident knocked some sense into you ;)

Offline Steve2

I don't think you need to start from scratch but the bubbles containing the names and numbers clutters the map a little.  I would say it's better to just have the red boxes with the numbers on as you had before, and let people click on each for it to show up the phone number as well as the name or names.  So you just need to add the phone number to each marker I reckon.  Also if it's possible to have an AW link (or other website link) in the field for the name as well that would be ideal.

It doesn't seem like it is possible to edit the bubbles

Offline NIK

I have met a punter who rates her, however another punting mate who I have met even more and whose judgement I value, saw her and didn't rate her at all. Said her owo technique was actually painful.  :scare: Also it was apparently a hot day and she developed quite an off putting sweat on.  :unknown:

Xerxes

I have met a punter who rates her, however another punting mate who I have met even more and whose judgement I value, saw her and didn't rate her at all. Said her owo technique was actually painful.  :scare: Also it was apparently a hot day and she developed quite an off putting sweat on.  :unknown:

Beautiful girl, fabulous figure, horny and responsive, loved being licked, loved being fucked, great handjobs, wonderful tittysex, delightful company. Really, more than enough to keep me completely amused for a long time.

Online webpunter

Referring to concentrations of hookers then Chelsea Cloisters near South Ken is as good a start point as any.  All in one building

Offline danny.simons

Referring to concentrations of hookers then Chelsea Cloisters near South Ken is as good a start point as any.  All in one building

That is definitely true, there are at least three in there (that I know of)

There are quite a few verified members around South Quay, Canary Wharf. Had a few punts there over the last couple of years, could give you the addresses and profiles if you like?