Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok sex  (Read 3862 times)

DogssBolloxx

Why do some people go to Bangkok just for the sex? The price seems to be the same as sex in the UK with a Soho walk in girl.

Offline Quatro

Because they like Thai girls?

There's a thread on here somewhere about a Bangkok BJ Bar where the OP seemed to be getting some excellent value.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because they like Thai girls?

No, that is not always the case, plenty of Thai girls working in London without the need to sit on a plane for 12 hours and pay £600 fare.

Bangkok is no longer good value for short time pro$$ies but overnights can still be found for £40-£100.

James999

Also a lot of "working class" go there and feel like a King for two weeks, at home they're a dustman yet out there they throw a few Baht around and are billy big bollocks

Billy big bollocks owned
External Link/Members Only

DogssBolloxx

Offline Jimmyredcab

Also a lot of "working class" go there and feel like a King for two weeks, at home they're a dustman yet out there they throw a few Baht around and are billy big bollocks

Billy big bollocks owned
External Link/Members Only

Never, ever start a fight with a Thai, they stick together, you will lose.     :thumbsdown:

Don't be deceived by their size.      :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Bangkok isn't as cheap as it used to be for p4p, the wiser punters moved down to Pattaya, but for me I still enjoy bkk, because I can still pull 20 something students and office workers, unlike in the west the girls are friendly, and won't hate you for having the balls to chat them up, in Thailand men haven't handed their balls on a plate to the feminists.

Offline Stickitin

Why do some people go to Bangkok just for the sex? The price seems to be the same as sex in the UK with a Soho walk in girl.

Because we all need a holiday, and no the price isn't the same, where in the UK can a good looking WG to stay with you all night and fuck you a few times for less than a £100? Other than that Bangkok is an easy place to go and have a good time by yourself, plenty of other places in Thailand to go to too, bangkok isn't the be all and end all.

peterperfect

Exactly - it's when it comes to the overnight that the real value is to be found. Generally £45-65 in BKK.

Offline Jerboa

Because we all need a holiday, and no the price isn't the same, where in the UK can a good looking WG to stay with you all night and fuck you a few times for less than a £100? Other than that Bangkok is an easy place to go and have a good time by yourself, plenty of other places in Thailand to go to too, bangkok isn't the be all and end all.

And the minimum wage now in Los is 300 thb (£6) a day, so £100 is equivalent of two weeks wages to a normal Thai, not a bad wage for a bargirl.

Offline Jimmyredcab

And the minimum wage now in Los is 300 thb (£6) a day, so £100 is equivalent of two weeks wages to a normal Thai, not a bad wage for a bargirl.

With respect, that is totally irrelevant, you could say the same about pro$$ies here, some charge £150 an hour but if they were back stacking shelves they would be earning £6-50 an hour.   :hi:

Offline Vivago

Plus anything you fancy is easily available in Bangkok and the variety of opportunities is staggering.

Want a quick blowjob? Visit a BJ bar.

Want a guaranteed 3holer? Visit Tulip, Mango or Snow White oily MP or Eden where 3sums are de rigeur. Or if you fancy a new girl fresh from the farm try one of the many other oilies around Sukhumvit Soi 24.

Fancy trying a body to body massage? Get along to a soapy MP.

Want a quick cheap shag? Pick up one of the many SWs found around Nana Hotel and along Sukhumvit up to Asoke. Only make sure she is really a girl. :scare:

Want to party all night and money is no object?  Spend the night in NEP or Soi Cowboy or the original bar area in Patpong.

Want to walk on the wild side?  Easy. LBs are everywhere.

And so the list goes on and on in the hedonistic capital of the world. Only problem is fitting everything in. :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 02:03:42 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Uniformad

I think you have to go to thailand to understand it's one of the best places on earth

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think you have to go to thailand to understand it's one of the best places on earth

It certainly used to be.
In 2002 I was getting 72 baht to the £ ------------ now it is nearer to 48.

It was so cheap that I would go to Pattaya for a few days and keep my room in Bangkok, I was paying about £20 a night, the same hotel now is over £40 a night.

Many of the top Go-Go girls in Bangkok are now asking £40 for short time and refuse overnights.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Uniformad

It certainly used to be.
In 2002 I was getting 72 baht to the £ ------------ now it is nearer to 48.

It was so cheap that I would go to Pattaya for a few days and keep my room in Bangkok, I was paying about £20 a night, the same hotel now is over £40 a night.

Many of the top Go-Go girls in Bangkok are now asking £40 for short time and refuse overnights.    :thumbsdown:
agree costs have went up and it does have an impact if your on a budget but it's still a place I think everyone should visit as it is so friendly and also so many girls to have fun with, there is also the sun and ex pat base

Offline Jerboa

With respect, that is totally irrelevant, you could say the same about pro$$ies here, some charge £150 an hour but if they were back stacking shelves they would be earning £6-50 an hour.   :hi:

The point I was making was that many tourists think "well its cheaper than back home" but the usually dont realise the cost of living and wage structure in Los, 3,000 thb for many working Thai's is 10 days wages.

The Baht still seems strong against the Pound, even though Pound is doing well against Euro, but at least flights have come down, I've booked Emirates for £430 in May.  :dance:

harsh

The best chicks, abit expensive but defo worth it

Offline Jerboa

The best chicks, abit expensive but defo worth it

Please do expand on your post, give us some details please.