Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best time to go to thailand  (Read 4037 times)

Offline Goodfellas000

Actually you can fly to Thailand on a single ticket , but you should be in possession of a retirement or settlement visa .

And if in the more likely event you're not on one of these uncommon Visa, then you cannot fly to Thailand on a one way ticket.

Offline Chorley

It's  always fly direct to Thailand, even if meant paying more. Fuck having a layover in the Middle East :thumbsdown:
I don't even do US  :stop overs when I fly to Canada, as I can't be arsed with TSA goons treating me like a piece of shit terrorist .  :thumbsdown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Bit off topic but has anyone gone from bangkok to pattaya? best and cheapest way for 2 nights bkk to pattaya return?x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Pillowtalk

Try Air Asia. They are pretty good in that part of the world.

Offline Goodfellas000

Try Air Asia. They are pretty good in that part of the world.

Erm. There are no flights between Bangkok and Pattaya. In fact the U-Tapao Airport serving 'Pattaya' is almost as far by bus than if you were travelling from Bangkok.

The only way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok is by road or rail.

Online RogerBoner

Bit off topic but has anyone gone from bangkok to pattaya? best and cheapest way for 2 nights bkk to pattaya return?x
Taxi costs approximately 1,500 baht
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:46:46 am by RogerBoner »

Offline Goodfellas000

Taxi costs approximately 1,500 baht
External Link/Members Only

Or if you're like me and prefer to save money for the more fun things to do. Catch the bus from Ekkamai BTS station and it will cost around 100/120 Baht if I remember correctly. Only takes slightly longer and its a lot cheaper.

Stortford

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, when is yhe best time in terms of flight costs and the overall scene to visit. Looking to book my first punting trip abroad and i am a bit lost.
About 20 years ago.

Offline ronthebrummie

Mr T, taxi service in Pattaya, used him regularly 1000bt Suvarnabhumi to anywhere in Pattaya, always on time and nice cars and drivers.
Pick up anytime in Pattaya for return for you 2am return flight

Offline Bangers and Gash

Offline dsr

Second vote her for Nam as well.  Anyone that gives me a free cold bottle of water on arrival gets all my praises :D

Offline downthehatch

Bangkok to Pattaya - Red Devil bus. Private bus with 2 women to keep you entertained 😉

12,000 baht.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Bangkok to Pattaya - Red Devil bus. Private bus with 2 women to keep you entertained 😉

12,000 baht.

Waste of money if you ask me. Better off having a power nap in a comfy taxi.  ;)

Offline Yves_Dobon

There is a train from Hua Lamphong to Pattaya and beyond, 3rd class, very slow, approx 35 baht single which goes once a day in each direction.  You can catch the train at Lat krabang near the airport which can save 30/45 mins.  I returned from Na Jomtien this way.  Try it!  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Crikey, we've some right Cheap Charlies on here.  :lol:

Offline Cygnus

3Rd class 35 baht that's brilliant :D :D

Offline Yves_Dobon

Crikey, we've some right Cheap Charlies on here.  :lol:

Cheap and cheerful!
You never know who you will meet on a train.
Bottle of water 10 baht!
 :lol:

Offline Goodfellas000

Cheap and cheerful!
You never know who you will meet on a train.
Bottle of water 10 baht!
 :lol:

Absolutley true! I met a Russian girl on a cheapo charlie bus in Bali 3 years ago and spent the next couple of days going out with her during the day and banging the heck out of her at night, before we went our seperate ways.

3 years on we are still in touch and have seen each other twice since meeting on Bali.

Offline Bangers and Gash

...this year im going in november as meant to be dry season.

Which hospital are you staying at?

Online RogerBoner

Absolutley true! I met a Russian girl on a cheapo charlie bus in Bali 3 years ago and spent the next couple of days going out with her during the day and banging the heck out of her at night, before we went our seperate ways.

3 years on we are still in touch and have seen each other twice since meeting on Bali.
I like to hear things like this. Good for you!

Offline twister

Listen you piece of excrement, others have said you can’t get flights for £300 to Bangkok, stop spouting bullshit.   :dash:

my flight to bangkok in february 2019....brum to doha ( 3 hour wait)...then bangkok....same back....£328  on Qatar airlines.....keep an eye on holidaypirates website for the offers.

Offline twister

Rebecca, in all honesty pattaya is not that good....phuket and koh samui are better for holidays, pattatya is just a massive brothel really.....lol.....if you do go from Bangkok, a taxi is the best idea as recomended by the other fellas .

Online RogerBoner

pattatya is just a massive brothel really
It's true. It is a combination of hell and paradise. Maybe women tourists might like a bit of sleaze but it's full on sex offered all over. I loved it but just for the sex.

Offline twister

i much preferred Phuket, it had a decent beach, loads to do and see as a tourist, also had a walking street for the bars and shows , all in all a much more enjoyable place.

Offline Goodfellas000

my flight to bangkok in february 2019....brum to doha ( 3 hour wait)...then bangkok....same back....£328  on Qatar airlines.....keep an eye on holidaypirates website for the offers.

I wouldn't even waste your time with sad act. He's disappeared since I made him look a twat by proving I had found a flight for £308.

Qatar are definitely the airline to keep an eye on. They offer some fantastic low fares every now and again, of which it seams you and I have taken advantage of!

Offline Stickitin

i much preferred Phuket, it had a decent beach, loads to do and see as a tourist, also had a walking street for the bars and shows , all in all a much more enjoyable place.

Same I’ve been to both loads of times, Patts is best for pure shagging but Phuket is better for an all round holiday and there is still plenty of shagging to be had.

Offline METEOR

Is anyone in Thailand at the moment? Particularly Samui. Looking to fly out in the next week and was wondering what the weather is like.
Thanks

Offline Marmalade

what the fuck is your problem seriously fuck off. creepy motherfucker .

Oooer! And just after I complimented you elsewhere on being able to survive a ribbing!

Don’t fight Bangers. You don’t want him to bump that review now do you?  :D

Fortunately for you the thread seems to have diverged into a race to see who can piss off JimmyRedCab the most. Unsurprisingly. I mean what a dumb OP question. When it’s not gonna rain, silly. And when it’s not the end of December when fares go up. And we know Jimmy overpays for his flights but that’s his choice. I suppose it’s like splurging on taxis when you have a night out. Or avoiding American bloody Airlines anywhere simply cos they’re 200 quid cheaper.  :cool:

Don’t you wish you just had James to wind you up about tax Rebecca? That went on longer than his trolling Jimbo on Uber and you lasted that one out. So comb the tangles out of your hair dear and take a nice long yoga deep breath just in case all hell breaks loose.

And don’t forget to claim back for your internet bill for keeping a ‘presence’ on our wonderfully tolerant UKP.  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Is anyone in Thailand at the moment? Particularly Samui. Looking to fly out in the next week and was wondering what the weather is like.
Thanks

Never thought of googling “koh samui weather” then?  :rolleyes:

Apparently it’s fucking pissing down and will be next week too so now you can wish you’d asked before you booked.  :sarcastic:

Seriously, if you’re going to the tourist south of the island you might need wellies. The north seems to have better roads for some strange reason. Have you booked your hotel yet?

Offline METEOR

I did Google but forecasts are not always accurate. Was seeing if anyone there could give an update.
But yeah it's not looking good and I'm a beach person . No not booked anything. I usually just find something once there
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 06:30:45 pm by METEOR »

Offline Marmalade

I did Google but forecasts are not always accurate. Was seeing if anyone there could give an update.
But yeah it's not looking good and I'm a beach person . No not booked anything. I usually just find something once there

It’s the rainy season so it might be two inches of water or six. It’s still a bit fucked. Also, traffic in the south — or rather the east,  (the main tourist area) can be horrendous in that weather. Hotels can still be full (I know, I’ve tried — yes, I’ve made mistakes too).

There’s a village on the north side, opposite Ko Pan Yang. It’s called Mae Nam. They have bungalows to rent  on the beach and you might be lucky. At least bear it in mind if you get stuck. And if it’s still there there’s a bar that open more or less 24hrs that had hammocks as well as chairs when I was there. Run by a British guy married to an Asian. You could hang out there and he’ll keep you right. When you need pussy, hire a moto into town (tourist area) in between the rain, take it back to your bungalow.

Offline METEOR

Think. I'll give it a miss for the moment and see if it improves in a couple of weeks, if not I'll wait till February.
Cheers for the heads up about the place in the North

Offline Marmalade

Think. I'll give it a miss for the moment and see if it improves in a couple of weeks, if not I'll wait till February.
Cheers for the heads up about the place in the North

You gave the impression you were going there in the coming week.  :unknown:

And are you going to write a report of some kind at some point? I just wonder if I’ve wasted my time writing all this stuff for someone who was ‘just wondering’.  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Are you in Thailand just now? How about a report of a punt rather than general comment? It’s punt reports that help.

Offline METEOR

Currently Japan at the moment but just doing tourist stuff. Was going to stop in Thailand for a week or two on the way home. Not punted in Thailand for a couple of years but I'll do a report when there next as things probably changed since.

Offline tailof2cities

:hi: a £300 flight is not common now but I went to Bangkok about 10rs ago paying £450 for the flight,i got back and checked the prices again and they were £300 on the nose so I went again for 10 days...this was 10years or so ago though with Emirates.

Offline Yves_Dobon

I have just been trawling through Skyscanner for early Oct. 7 day return flights around 345-370 with Qatar who seem to be at the cheaper end from LGW.  There are some cheaper Chinese options with longer layovers.  There are a few factors which influence price but I understand that 6-8 weeks is the optimum lead time.  Of course there will always be exceptions!! :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

Don't be telling Jimmy Sad Twat about these fantastic prices you're finding online. He'll be crying into his microwave lasagne if he reads about this!

That's a great price, I'm flying out to Bangkok next month and could only find a £420 deal on this occasion with Etihad.

Stortford

Anyone want an eva air flight direct flying Wednesday 22 Nov return Thursday 6 Dec cost 500 change names on flight yours for 400 pm me.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Just bought a 1 week return flight LGW to BKK £370 via Qatar. 2 hour layover in Doha.  :dance:
Cheaper flights involve an early checkin at LGW with increased travel costs.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Even CC airlines like EVA are wanting almost £600 for return flights. You'd have to tap a lot of ass to make your money back on that.  :unknown:

Offline blueruin

if you live within an hour or two of Heathrow in the London area direct flights make a lot more sense, and the prices can be reasonable if you book in advance.

But if Heathrow isnt an option then your going to have a stop somewhere so cheaper flights.

Offline salty28

Was getting increasingly frustrated of browsing AW and seeing the unappealing local options day after day so on impulse I bought a short notice flight to BKK just over a week ago with KLM. About a 90 min stop over in Amsterdam each way for around £400. Flying out in just over 2 weeks.

I have been reading some concerning things regarding prices etc. I probably should have booked Pattaya but have accomodation in Bangkok figured maybe easier for a noob. Maybe Pattaya next time depending how it goes. Too far and i imagine too hot take a day trip there without a room there as a base.

Offline Bangers and Gash

But if Heathrow isnt an option then your going to have a stop somewhere so cheaper flights.

Spending 10 hours sitting in a middle eastern sweatbox waiting for a connecting flight won't wash. Wherever these 'bargains' are located on the net is anyone's guess because my computer certainly can't find them.

I've already binned one trip to LOS this year due to corporate greed - looks like I'll be doing the same in 2019.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Goodfellas000

I don't know where you're getting this 'waiting 10 hours' from at all. The longest I have had to wait apart from one flight was 4 hours. Then when you factor in disembarking your first flight, finding your next gate and boarding, the 4 hours soon becomes 3 or less.

The one really long layover was with Saudia and that was LONG and no matter how low their fares can be, waiting that length of time in Jeddah airport in the quest of saving a few bucks really isn't worth it at all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just bought a 1 week return flight LGW to BKK £370 via Qatar. 2 hour layover in Doha.  :dance:
Cheaper flights involve an early checkin at LGW with increased travel costs.

Sounds about right, these pricks who talk about £300 flights are talking from their arsehole.    :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Goodfellas000

Welcome back sad act. Still spouting your usual shite I see.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Welcome back sad act. Still spouting your usual shite I see.

You can’t even find a good punt in this country, why should anyone listen to your Thailand advice.

Tosser.     :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

Sorry sad act. I don't need to 'punt' much in this country. I have enough goings on without having to 'punt' at home, if you get what I mean?  :hi:

However, when I'm in SE Asia and don't particulary know anyone I alternate between 'punting' and finding girls the usual way.