Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaylaLykez - Anyone seen?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl?

Nope. Anyway no number on profile so probably just PG selling in Bristol.  :dash:

Offline JimmySW

It says pint sized in her profile but I reckon she looks well under 5' in the photo of her in front of a door!

xyzsimon

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I might be wrong but I think she used to work at The Ambassadors in Bristol. Can't remember what her name was then.
She was an ok punt but had a bit of attitude on her. Wanted me to finish quickly and got annoyed when I wanted to change positions.
At the end of the punt, as I was about to leave, she stood by the door with her hand out and asked me for a tip. To which I refused.

Like I said, it might not be her but the pint-sized comment certainly adds to my certainty.
If it is her, maybe somebody can back me up or disprove me, I'd avoid due to her attitude.
 :thumbsdown:

xyzsimon

Attitude is definitely not what I want so scrub that one off my list

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Attitude is definitely not what I want so scrub that one off my list

I could be wrong though mate.
Maybe see what her communication is like?
 :unknown:

Offline jpuk

greedybastard

I saw her- and let me tell you, the girl on the profile IS NOT the same girl that turned up to see me. I was expecting a short, shapely dark-skinned woman with straight hair- what I got was a 6ft arabic or mixed race woman  :diablo: I sent her away and I then complained to Adultwork. I think they deleted her profile then- definitely some sort of scam going on there..........

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I think this is the lady in question here

External Link/Members Only

I can't play the video cause I'm at work.
It does look like her from the preview photo though.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Offline Blue Suede Goo

just watched the video and I think the girl I saw was younger?
Fuck knows
 :unknown: