Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massagebonusstar1 Bristol  (Read 982 times)

Offline Freejack77

Fella's 44 reviews on AW, around since 2017 and not a spot of info here? Have they been removed for sensible reasons, she can't have been completely missed surely?

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Frustrating but not surprising.

44 AW feedbacks over 3 years is not that many.

This is predominately a FS forum where occasionally massage providers are reviewed.

£120 per hour is expensive for what is, from her AW profile, a vanilla service.

She is Outcall so her customers could well be business men that she visits in hotels who would be less likely to Review or post a Review in an area they don't live in.

So, yes, I would like to know more but, as I'm extremely unlikely to host an Outcall, it's a bit academic.

Offline Freejack77

All very fair points HB. Was more curious than anything. I missed the outcall bit, makes sense.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's a poor ad IMO. No pics, she doesn't even mention her name (AW feedback suggests Mia), not really enticing for an intimate massage. I can only assume she advertises elsewhere.

Offline houseboot

It's a poor ad IMO. No pics, she doesn't even mention her name (AW feedback suggests Mia), not really enticing for an intimate massage. I can only assume she advertises elsewhere.

I disagree.

I believe it's a very clever advert.  She's probably decided on the type of customers she wants and achieves that in a subtle manner, ie by keeping the advert bland.

If she posted provocative pictures she'd probably attract the type of customer who would be constantly pushing boundaries.

After 3 years, if it wasn't working then she would have added more content.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I disagree.

I believe it's a very clever advert.  She's probably decided on the type of customers she wants and achieves that in a subtle manner, ie by keeping the advert bland.

If she posted provocative pictures she'd probably attract the type of customer who would be constantly pushing boundaries.

I see your point, but I wouldn't call it clever (15 min outcall doesn't sound particularly clever, presumably with a table?). It's more like a gumtree advert, hence why I suspect she advertises elsewhere. It may just be something she does on the side. Interestingly, if you dig around you can find that she has offered incall in the past @ £150/hr.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Freejack77

And this is why I'm curious, the ad is obviously working enough or she'd have changed it. I like the mystery of it all, I'd just rather know if she's an absolute boot. The feedback suggests to me she's not that attractive, words like "lovely" and "pleasant" used. Call me an old cynic...

Offline houseboot

And this is why I'm curious, the ad is obviously working enough or she'd have changed it. I like the mystery of it all, I'd just rather know if she's an absolute boot. The feedback suggests to me she's not that attractive, words like "lovely" and "pleasant" used. Call me an old cynic...

"Beautiful lady"

"Beautiful and gorgeous lady"

"Beautiful girl"

"Beautiful young lady"

"A very skilled young lady"

Go for it Freejack.

I was tempted a few weeks ago but then realised it was Outcall which rules it out for me.

Offline joninbristol

I disagree.

Although it's free of photos, I'd not say an advert stating "Professional massage with a happy ending" is particularly subtle - unless she rattles out a few Tommy Cooper gags at the end ! 
She may also have a low number of feedbacks as you'll get fewer takers for outcalls only.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 05:05:34 pm by joninbristol »

Offline houseboot

Although it's free of photos, I'd not say an advert stating "Professional massage with a happy ending" is particularly subtle - unless she rattles out a few Tommy Cooper gags at the end ! 
She may also have a low number of feedbacks as you'll get fewer takers for outcalls only.

Alas, the subtlety is lost on you Jon.

Yes, "Professional massage with a happy ending".  Why else would she advertise on AW?

However, if she wants to filter out those who want more, e.g. for her to be naked, oral etc, then does she:-

1)  Post provocative pictures but state ...... "I don't strip or provide oral" ..... knowing that punters think with their dicks .... so will see the pictures ..... but not read her limitations.

or does she

2) Advertise in a bland way so that those who want more than massage & HE move swiftly on to someone else?

That's the subtlety .... advertising her services in such a way as to attract custom from those who are interested in massage plus HE .....  rather than those who have no interest in massage but bizarrely book massage providers then pester them for oral and/or FS.

Offline joninbristol

Alas, the subtlety is lost on you Jon.

It certainly was houseboot - proving indeed that you're right, it's *incredibly* subtle !   :lol: