Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grand Central Hotel  (Read 1816 times)

Offline charlie637

Reviews on the use of grand central hotel for punting purposes?

mavgoose

Glasgow I assume .(?)
Incall or outcall .(?)

Been there once to visit a girl who was touring.
My recollection is no problem. Lifts slightly away from reception. No security card req.
Rooms amazing. Large & very posh.

Is it "super sexy fun" , by chance......?

Offline auldie63

Yeah, it is good and discrete, but don't go near the bar or 'Champagne Lounge' as they were calling it, you need another mortgage to buy a coke.

RandyF

They have security on in the evenings, who will may query visitors regarding reasons for being there.

Perfect during the day.  You can enter the Central Station entrance which If I remember rightly, is even further from reception desk.

Raithfan

good hotel u wont get stopped, I use to work there ! u wont get stopped in the top hotels its against hotel policy unless u look suspicious or lost they might ask if u need help if ur lost.

Offline tazman1002001

They have security on in the evenings, who will may query visitors regarding reasons for being there.

Perfect during the day.  You can enter the Central Station entrance which If I remember rightly, is even further from reception desk.

If security stop you just say you are going to the champagne bar...as long as ur not too shabby looking lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: