Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awful experience second time Rachel Rabbit  (Read 2320 times)

Offline kinkywhip43

External Link/Members Only

First time was great second time she seemed really distracted with her phone, wanking me off while looking at her phone, also she nipped out to make herself a sandwich in the middle of the session, frankly she needs to cut down on those very disappointed

Offline Fantasypunter

I’ve met Rachel plenty of times kinky for multiple hour bookings and she is always very respectful and attentive. Are you sure a second meeting took place? Very strange and uncharacteristic allegations to make about a phone and a sandwich  :lol: :lol: :lol:  You’ve got a lot of negative reviews about girls recently, is there a reason women are not wanting to meet with you do you think?

Offline SN5

I’ve met Rachel plenty of times kinky for multiple hour bookings and she is always very respectful and attentive. Are you sure a second meeting took place? Very strange and uncharacteristic allegations to make about a phone and a sandwich  :lol: :lol: :lol:  You’ve got a lot of negative reviews about girls recently, is there a reason women are not wanting to meet with you do you think?

Can you review her?

Offline Funwanted1244

Ive met Rachel a few times now and i find this VERY hard to believe, especially the sandwich
To be honest she is probably the only meet i have had in a long time that you leave feeling great and zero regrets about the cash you’ve just blew

Offline kinkywhip43

Yes a second meeting happened i also didnt want to say anything she also smelt really bad

Online Peken

What was on her sandwiches? Personally I’m partial to a cheese and pickle on granary myself.

Offline kinkywhip43

What was on her sandwiches? Personally I’m partial to a cheese and pickle on granary myself.

Ham and cheese

Offline pussylover76

There was a Paddy Englishman, a Paddy Scotsman and a Paddy Irishman working on the top of one of the Harland & Wolff cranes. The Englishman said, "You know, every day it's the same sandwich my wife makes me. I'm so sick of it. If I have cheese in my sandwich tomorrow, I'll jump off this crane." The Scotsman said, "Right there with you my friend. If I have jam in my sandwich tomorrow, I'll jump off the crane." The Paddy Irishman said, "With you all the way big lad, If I have ham tomorrow, I'll jump off the crane." The next day, the Englishman had cheese, the Scotsman had jam, and the Irishman had ham. So they all jumped. At the funerals, the wives of the Englishman and the Scotsman said, "Why didn't they just TELL us they didn't like their sandwiches?" The Irishman's wife said in tears, "I don't understand it... Paddy always made his own sandwiches!"

Online Peken

Offline scutty brown

First time was great second time she seemed really distracted with her phone, wanking me off while looking at her phone, also she nipped out to make herself a sandwich in the middle of the session, frankly she needs to cut down on those very disappointed

You didn't think to review her the first time you saw her? Would that have been positive or negative?
Where did this happen?
How long, what price?
As it is, this looks more like an attempt at a hatchet job than a genuine review

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381

To be fair it’s a strange read.
As mentioned above, posts like these loose credibility when you compare to a meet you haven’t reviewed.
Could you add anymore detail please.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
A review would help if you’ve met her recently in the last 12 months, as you are a new member

Offline scutty brown

He's now started a new thread in which he says his claim that his first meeting was good, is a lie.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?reportsent;topic=400923.0

between him apparently lying, and another punter posting a rebuttal positive this is getting very strange

Online Peken

I think it was his sandwich filling that started this. It smelt funny 😂

Offline ZeeN

I'd wager he's the pimp and has fell out with her 🤣🤣🤣