Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! - Cannot see Posts or Reviews  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Jack Flash

I have been a member of this site since July 2015. I have found today that I cannot see any member's posts or reviews
An Error Has Occurred!
Only established members can access this section  :unknown:

Nor can I see the Off Topic forum:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you  :unknown:

Can anyone help, please? I used to be able to see posts and reviews freely.
Thank you.

Offline scutty brown

sounds like the enabling threshold for you to view may have changed. Try adding a few posts?
I've reported this to Admin in case there is something wrong

Offline threechilliman

Only established members can access this section

I think the answer may be in your post.

vw

Can anyone help, please?

Help yourself and us by contributing.  Its the only way.

Offline scutty brown

I think the answer may be in your post.

four reviews in September - I would have thought that would have been enough? Anyway, its been reported so wait and see

bigmanbigman

Guess 25 posts in total no so good

Geezer8

How do you become an established member? Or when even?

Offline myothernameis

If your still here in 6 months time, we will tell you then, so for time being you will just have to wait  :D

Offline Happylad

When you`ve been insulted by all the `best` people you`ll know you`re an established member

Geezer8

If your still here in 6 months time, we will tell you then, so for time being you will just have to wait  :D

:thumbsup: :hi: like it

Offline Steely Dan

The certificates are handed out by Admin during the away weekends.  The next one is not until early Feb though. 

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Don't even know what an established member is, are we all prospects at first then? Really don't want to have to earn a set of Red Wings :(. Have already had a Red Member if that counts ;).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:02:33 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

James999

The certificates are handed out by Admin during the away weekends.  The next one is not until early Feb though.

I herd a runour that he's handing out an extra batch at the Christmas party  :thumbsup:

Offline myothernameis

I herd a runour that he's handing out an extra batch at the Christmas party  :thumbsup:

Admin going to empty his sac, all over the new members  :scare: :scare: :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

i wonder if banned members try and get another life out of Admin at Christmas time - hoping he is full of the Christmas spirit etc

Online stampjones

To be slightly more serious, contribute, review, post and before you know it all the wonders of ukp will be yours to behold

sloopjohnb

Read the site rules. Post stuff. Don't be daft.

Offline sub_marine

Its all about helping your fellow punter, so get to recognise the users who are punting in your area and interact with there reviews, also post your own reviews.  Most importantly are the TTOFT or the negatives, post them online so that other punters are not left guessing about a booking, nothing worse than posting up a negative punt when somebody else chirps in to say they had the same shit 2 weeks prior.