Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who has the most negative feedback?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Stiltskin

I'm always amazed that some girls keep working despite getting constant negative feedback. I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but who has the most negative feedback on UKP or AW?

OldAdmin

Offline guns

haha . fuck me ! she sounds like a total fruitcake !  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Simmo87

Just goes to show how bullshit AW feedback is, Ive just checked her feedback rating and its an 181. Unless the profile has been sold a few times and its a different girl who actully provides a service she offers which I doubt very much.

Offline Thechaser

haha . fuck me ! she sounds like a total fruitcake !  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

+1 just read she pulled out a knife on one of the guys. Fuck that for a joke.

Offline Roth

One sure as hell fruit-loop prossie. :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :scare: :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

And the prize goes to a Romanian  :hi:

Online RedKettle

On UKP this one has the most negative reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=807
External Link/Members Only

3 positive.
2 neutral.
12 negatives.

I don't understand how anyone can get that number of UKP negatives. Who on earth goes to see a girl who has more than say 4 or 5 negs on here? Unless perhaps there were also loads of positives, not the case here.  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Stiltskin

I don't understand how anyone can get that number of UKP negatives. Who on earth goes to see a girl who has more than say 4 or 5 negs on here? Unless perhaps there were also loads of positives, not the case here.  :crazy: :wacko:

Maybe they joined afterwards 🤔

Offline Roth

Maybe they joined afterwards 🤔

You would really think that would be the case but not so. :unknown: A few of the recent nega an last 2 neutrals were from punters who had been members for a while before punting with her. :unknown: :unknown:

Offline LanceVance

I take it none of you are London punters? Around these parts, seeing Jennifer Pussy is the punting equivalent of a Man v Food challenge. The satisfaction does come from fucking her, it comes from living to tell the tale.