Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it safe to pee inside a vagina  (Read 3404 times)

dest123

Is it safe to pee inside a vagina, an WG has asked me to do it for her but I can pee 10 times in an hour?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is it safe to pee inside a vagina, an WG has asked me to do it for her but I can pee 10 times in an hour?

Ok Mr troll so your going to bareback a prossie  :crazy:

dest123

Offline Scotpunter

Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Why not pee off!

Offline Moresomes

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Just pee not penetration

In which case you won't be able to pee inside her vagina. Know your female anatomy  :manhater:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Bahahaaa. Just read the "10 times an hour" bit. You wanna get that prostate checked. Or could be bladder cancer.

Offline time_to_play

No! I tried it once whilst walking a tightrope in the bedroom. Fell off while peeing and pissed in my own mouth. Not recommended.

Offline myothernameis

I can pee 10 times in an hour?

What the fuck are you drinking mate, peeing 10 times in an hour, I think your taking the piss out of us

Offline scutty brown

No, it usually develops to a black eye and a bust nose

Offline Billy no mates

Clearly a troll post

However, for the record, one of my previous partners, a few years ago, also used to like this. I didnt pee, 'inside' the vagina, she used to hold open the outer fleshy part, not sure what that is called(not the labia) and I would pee on the inner, now visible part (it was a domination thing she got off on). We never had any problems with infections or anything. I am always very hydrated, and made a particular effort to drink extra water prior to something like this (wee was a pale/clear colour, not dark yellow/smelly).

Offline dipset

This seems a wee bit out of the ordinary *badum tsss*  :hi:

Offline notcalledchris

Is that not how women pee?

bigmanbigman

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

However, for the record, one of my previous partners, a few years ago, also used to like this. I didnt pee, 'inside' the vagina, she used to hold open the outer fleshy part, not sure what that is called(not the labia)

Yes, that's also called "labia". Labia Majora, to be precise.

Offline finn5555

Better than cumming in a one  :hi: imagine getting a pro$$ie pregnant or catching something  :scare:

Offline BogBog1

an WG has asked me to do it for her ?

Yeah, right. WGs are ALWAYS asking punters to do crazy stuff, it's never the other way round :dash: :dash: :dash:

Punter115

For fucks sake who would want to pee inside a vagina ....get a grip!

Offline Jonestown

It's probably not very safe for the woman, if under pressure it gets through her cervix and into the uterus it could get nasty, maybe. Anyway it's hard to pee when you have an erection.

Diehard

Thought the schools broke up in July?

Offline petergriffin

I had a partner that kept asking me to piss inside her
It's actually very difficult to do
Obviously you need an erection to penetrate her but try pissing with an erection. Then add the moist surrounds of a pussy and it's not easy
We once spent half an hour in a local park trying to perform said act but all that I managed was to piss all over my jeans
I did manage it another time but it did nothing for me and I thought she was a bit weird

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Is that not how women pee?

We don't pee in our vaginas. (Let alone 10 times an hour.)

Offline Plan R

Wouldn't give this troll the steam off my piss