Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Adelle - Shoreditch  (Read 786 times)

25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for gorgeous adelle (6 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline MustardTiger

First off, my apologies for this exceptionally late review (this was from a while back now, at least three years). Shockingly tardy I know but better late than never... I'm not a regular punter so I recall the details well.  :angelgirl:

Donation: £70 for 30 mins.

Comms: Very straightforward, texted a time and place during the afternoon to meet after work. Prompt and easy to understand.

Location: Just off Brick Lane but closer to Shoreditch. Flat itself was quite nice, no signs of other girls. Discreet.

The Girl: I mean, fit. Photos very accurate, just under average height, huge pair of tits on a tiny frame. I've got a bit of a fetish for small girls with massive bolt-ons, hence why I picked her. Very slim and a lovely tight figure, she opened the door in a tight black lace thing and I was in heaven. Facially, clearly had a bit of work done but pretty all the same. Small amount of spot scarring but nothing that a bit of make up doesn't fix. Smelt great and takes care of herself.

The Meet: I asked for 30 mins, OWO, DFK and protected sex with oral on her. Now, wasn't the most passionate of encounters - quite typical Rom in that she's in it for the cash.

Took care of the paperwork and then she gestured for me to lay down on the bed. Some light kissing and stroking but didn't seem overly keen on proper tongues (despite saying that would be allowed). Slightly frustrating but at the same time, she's very friendly and chatty and I really wanted to fuck her, wasn't going to kick off.

She then kisses down my body and gives what was pretty good OWO technique wise. Not much eye contact though and that's sort of representative of the rest of the punt. Eventually I say I want to go down on her, and she lets me use my tongue but surprise surprise, no fingers... She's very nice down there, enjoyed licking her clit and she seemed to be enjoying but then she told me it's time for sex now.

Started in missionary, I'm quite tall and athletic so was hot to pin her down and really dominate her. Wanted some passionate kissing but again, no tongues and sort of just pecks. At this point I'm starting to realise it won't be an amazing punt, so I ask her to get on top.

This was the highlight. Seeing her beautiful, toned, tanned body bouncing up and down on me, with those huge tits lightly jiggling... Wow. She rides quite well, was grinding on me and she was very smiley and sexy at this point. A tale of two punts as it were, almost like a different beast when she was on top. She appeared to enjoy thrusting her arse onto me and was biting her lip, squeezing my chest. Eventually I can't take any more, I've got four days of spunk backed up and I explode into the bag. It was a really intense, long orgasm and she kept riding me as I came and then lightly kept going after. Good girl! She laughed and commented on how intense my orgasm was.

After that, offered a shower but I declined and got on my way. Had a little chat and she saw me out, very easy to get on with.

Looks like she's retired but if she gets back in the game, I'd be tempted for a quickie. Perhaps a 15 mins pump and dump but wouldn't go for more... I ummed and aahed over putting this as a neutral or positive, but I think neutral is fair. She didn't do DFK despite promising and the service was occasionally mechanical.

Online tantraman

The Girl: I mean, fit. Photos very accurate, just under average height, huge pair of tits on a tiny frame. I've got a bit of a fetish for small girls with massive bolt-ons, hence why I picked her. Very slim and a lovely tight figure, she opened the door in a tight black lace thing and I was in heaven. Facially, clearly had a bit of work done but pretty all the same. Small amount of spot scarring but nothing that a bit of make up doesn't fix. Smelt great and takes care of herself.

... as per photos collected here :music:

Online tantraman

First off, my apologies for this exceptionally late review (this was from a while back now, at least three years). Shockingly tardy I know but better late than never... I'm not a regular punter so I recall the details well.  :angelgirl:

Alhough the review is appreciated, this might take the prize for the latest review ever to be posted! Moreover, MustardTiger, just a reminder about Site Rules ...

"Reviews are allowed up to 6 months (for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months) after the event (positive or negative)"

Offline MustardTiger

Duly noted!  :lol: I got called out on it the other day for never reviewing, so thought I best whack it up there.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Duly noted!  :lol: I got called out on it the other day for never reviewing, so thought I best whack it up there.

Surprised you can remember half the details after 3 years!  :D :D

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Offline Punterperson1971

So a member for 4 years
who doesn’t punt regular
has made  few posts in that time yet can remember a review from 3 years ago
yet forgets to review on here am I missing something here????
 :dash: :dash: :dash:
Something not right with op
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 04:52:24 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline MustardTiger

Tbh, it was more laziness at the time, poor form on my part.

I use the site irregularly and also haven’t punted in a while; therefore the few women I have punted, have stayed in my mind vividly.

There are a couple of other reviews I could put up (Busty Raquel for example), but alas they’re from over a year ago. And as per the rules (as I was reminded of recently), that makes the reviews out of date.

Nothing suspicious here; it’s that simple. But you’re of course entitled to believe whatever you want!  :drinks: