Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pubs with Strippers  (Read 3865 times)

Offline syfodas

Now that pubs are open again, I am thinking of visiting, after one with strippers not too formal
like Browns or For your eyes only instead allowing for casual dress jeans trainers.
Like the now closed Flying Scotsman in Kingscross, just wondered if any venues like this still exist

Offline LLPunting

6 years on the site...

The feature is on every page...

The topic discussed on the very page you're posting to...

Offline Bond

I stand to be corrected but if you're after pubs with strippers but without private dances (like The Flying Scotsman used to be) I don't think that there's any left in London or indeed elsewhere in the country.

Offline MrFlirt

I sure miss the days of the pound-in-the-jug stripper pubs, all over the city round Liverpool Street station, bethnal green, even north london. Particularly the evening where they closed the curtains and locked the doors at 9pm, charged everyone £20 who wanted to stay, and it turned into a full stag.

Offline Cullen

There's been a thread discussing different strip bars in London on this page for years:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211333.0

Most of the bars mentioned there (including Browns) do allow casual wear (jeans, trainers), while the Axe allows blokes wearing joggers.

Offline mr dudley

There are strippers at the White Horse in High Wycombe.

Offline hawai5o

I used to go there just to get  such sexy dances from a Brazilian Girl a real Sexy Girl called   Sara .
She doesn't seem to be working there at present ,any Intel.??
External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Just cheap thrill nonsense

I want the real thing ONLY

ruus cluut boombacluut maan yes yes 🥊🥊👊🥊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Sinister

Get what you're saying, nothing wrong with a dance once in a while. But yeah I know guys who will blow £100+ in a strip club, a bit of a waste when you can just punt instead.

Back to topic, strip pubs are dead the axe is the closest thing to one. With gentrification most of these places had their licenses revoked or priced out the area.

Offline Bopcrown

I've been dragged off to stripclubs before and the whole time I've been thinking that while attractive, they aren't doing anything for me. Even a shit punt is better than the whole look don't touch thing.

Money for entry, £5 charge cash machines,money for dances, overpriced drinks and "drinks for your hostess" By the time everythings done you've an empty wallet, blue balls and not even a happy ending.

Last time I ended up at one (back in 2018), I nipped outside for a smoke, round the corner for a punt, and back inside for ladsladslads and a beer.
Worst bit was seeing one mate getting all fluffy over the strippers and having to drag him away.

Offline ukindianman

Prince of Wales Pub
14 Batchworth Heath, Rickmansworth WD3 1QB

The above - not been myself but may be of interest.

Offline molecork

Offline hawai5o

Spearmint .Rhino, Tottenham Court Road    External Link/Members Only   was brilliant and a lot went on in private areas and few were open for take out

Offline Global_Punter

Spearmint .Rhino, Tottenham Court Road    External Link/Members Only   was brilliant and a lot went on in private areas and few were open for take out

Spearmint .Rhino will not fall under strip pubs, there's a difference between ie Horn, Browns, Griffins and Spearmint .Rhino

Also I concur with the article, though I've stopped going there - it was an enjoyable experience in private at least for myself, this lobby groups need to relax.

Offline joe diddley

The Royal Exchange (?) may have reopened post-lockdown in North Woolwich, East London.

Offline lillythesavage

The Royal Exchange (?) may have reopened post-lockdown in North Woolwich, East London.

The Royal Standard you mean, nothing Royal about it, I have a friends who lives very close to it, they thought the fact the strippers are gone and it seemed to be a family pub again would end the problems, no chance, it is a trouble house only this time with no strippers.

Offline joe diddley

The Royal Standard you mean, nothing Royal about it, I have a friends who lives very close to it, they thought the fact the strippers are gone and it seemed to be a family pub again would end the problems, no chance, it is a trouble house only this time with no strippers.

I pass very near there a couple of times a week and I saw they were refurbishing the place a little before lockdown, but assumed that the strippers would return. What kind of trouble do they get? Fights perhaps?

Offline lillythesavage

I pass very near there a couple of times a week and I saw they were refurbishing the place a little before lockdown, but assumed that the strippers would return. What kind of trouble do they get? Fights perhaps?

Yep, fights in the early hours after lock ins, drugs are rife, often the street is covered in hundreds of those balloon canisters apparently, but dealers always coming and going in cars, using surrounding streets and flat door ways as urinals, general noise from loud music and drinking on the pavement outside. Often frequented by traveller groups, it really is worth avoiding.

The building is owned by a well known crime family, it really should have lost the license according to locals. It was tame compared when the strippers were there.