Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neosurf Online Vouchers - Or Revolut Disposable Card?  (Read 720 times)

Offline shooter

I need to top up my AW account and CBA walking to the newsagents, so wanted to get an online top up. But when I tried, I was directed to Dundle, who then wanted me to provide personal details to complete the transaction, which kind of defeats the purpose  :dash:

Has anyone found a way of buying the vouchers online without the need for ID?

My other option is using a disposable Revolut virtual card - anyone had any luck with these?  :hi:

Online Coriniumstud

I use Revolut to pay for my Lebara punting phone and also used it to buy credits on AW
Had no problem  :thumbsup:

Offline shed

I use Revolut to pay for my Lebara punting phone and also used it to buy credits on AW
Had no problem  :thumbsup:

On signing into the app to register you have to give personal details like name, phone number, address etc

Offline Bru1901

Always faked the details

I would use paypoint as its better. Saves aw coming up on nrevolut

Offline shooter

Always faked the details

I would use paypoint as its better. Saves aw coming up on nrevolut

I decided to use the revolut virtual card. You do have to give your name and card details, but its a one off card for that transaction. I prefer neosurf via paypal, but just didnt have time to get there.

AW comes up as Amazon Web Services on the Revolut statement  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Charliehutton

I need to top up my AW account and CBA walking to the newsagents

If you could be arsed, though, Shooter, is it simple enough? I've tried some dodgy newsagents near me and none of them have heard of Neosurf.

Offline Bru1901

Paypoint and ask for neosurf over 18 voucher

Its utilised by romanians alot so they must have heard of it

Vivastreet is funded by neosurf too

Some cam websites too

Newsagents know what its for imo

Offline shed

I decided to use the revolut virtual card. You do have to give your name and card details, but its a one off card for that transaction. I prefer neosurf via paypal, but just didnt have time to get there.

AW comes up as Amazon Web Services on the Revolut statement  :thumbsup: :hi:

Thanks. So you cannot give a false name if you have to give your card details?  :hi:

Offline Camargue

If you could be arsed, though, Shooter, is it simple enough? I've tried some dodgy newsagents near me and none of them have heard of Neosurf.
Tell them to look under the Paypoint E-Money & Digital option on their till. There will be a submenu for E-money or digital vouchers or something like that.

Offline shooter

Thanks. So you cannot give a false name if you have to give your card details?  :hi:
I didnt try using a false name as I believe you have to give your name as its checked by the payment gateway for authorisation  :hi: