Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What a catch this lass is  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Lambada

External Link/Members Only

Bareback AND Hardsports? Please tell me this is a joke? :vomit:

vorian

At least she doesn't hide her dreadful AW feedback, one for the bug chasers me thinks.

Offline cunnyhunt

Do not forget that her pimp wrote the profile and she may not have seen it. :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

External Link/Members Only

Bareback AND Hardsports? Please tell me this is a joke? :vomit:

interesting that her replies to neg feedback are typed in caps, and so are her first two feedbacks  :unknown:

Offline latecomer

Beware, there seems to be some link between her profile and this one??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Beware, there seems to be some link between her profile and this one??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Do you think that is the old biddy replacement mentioned in her feedback?
I still have trouble believing that people would pay £139/hour for this type of girl?  :vomit:

SirFrank

Her prices are a little odd - £99.98 etc. wtf

Offline fisherofsouls

Do not forget that her pimp wrote the profile and she may not have seen it. :hi:

She's been around for a while (she is at least in her late 20s) and I seem to remember reading that she is sub to a scary domme....

So "pimp" may be the correct technical term but I think "mistress" is probably more accurate...

In any case, although I am slightly HP-ish from time to time in my punting tastes, this one is a definite no-no for me !

vorian

She's been around for a while (she is at least in her late 20s) and I seem to remember reading that she is sub to a scary domme....

So "pimp" may be the correct technical term but I think "mistress" is probably more accurate...

In any case, although I am slightly HP-ish from time to time in my punting tastes, this one is a definite no-no for me !

No you mention it I think know she has been discussed before and it is the older woman who is the pimp.

Offline egghead

Also mass hitting reverse bookings today - ignoring preferences!

vorian

Also mass hitting reverse bookings today - ignoring preferences!

Desperate as well then.

Offline J_H

With the classic "Treat this lady with the respect she deserves" from a guy with 1 (one) review!

vorian

With the classic "Treat this lady with the respect she deserves" from a guy with 1 (one) review!

In that case, I would suggest people will treat her with very little respect.