Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspect AdultWork Field Report or what?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Is this FR real or  just taking the p1ss or what?   Very, very fishy smell here.  Is it me or has it been written by the prossie or her manager-cum-pimp-cum-fellah? If so then very bad touting!

Reads like a rubbish advert for nuru massage  and nothing really about the quality and range of services on offer.  Talks about nuru for £150 yet prossie is advertising it at £220 lowest.

English is as crap as some of the stuff on the first part of WGs AW profile ("only a two days to the end" etc). Ok I know you are paying for sex not an english essay but just making the point that this does not seem like a proper FR from a proper punter.

The guy seems to have packed a lot into an hour.  Had to laugh about the bit where he/she says "having her in the love hole and then trying her back"!!!!!

"Best experience I have had".  "Value for money excellent" but only score 6/10?

"Brilliant personality" and "very intelligent" - gawd sake you are paying the prossie for a shag and not to write you a PhD!!!

About the Venue - what's this all about?  It goes -

" I highly recommend her to anyone..! Take care dear friend and ... Between, u guys should try the nuru massage. it is awesome." 

What does all that mean? Must have been drinking when they wrote that!!

Physical - Considering she was so "perfect"  and "well structured" and "couldn't find single negative point" then why 5/10?

Personality - only 5/10  for being "intelligent" and "very kind"?

About the Meeting - "I hope this all the money comes into play". You what? Drinking again?

Funny no feedback between August until now.  Maybe times are hard but £150 for an hour (plus extra for nuru) for an older bird in Bristol is a bit pricey and then she writes her own crap feedback into the bargain!

Maybe if nix_ramonx is on UKP and can pm me then we can check whether it is a him or a her!

Sorry rant over!!   :dash: :scare:

vorian

Another example, had a few already today of the utter pointlessness of AW FB and FR.  Far better to look at reviews on here or ask real punters their opinion of a WG.

Offline Roth

Another example, had a few already today of the utter pointlessness of AW FB and FR.  Far better to look at reviews on here or ask real punters their opinion of a WG.

Too true - I agree with Vorian here..

Rochdull lad

And the FR's now been withdrawn!

vorian

And the FR's now been withdrawn!

How does that happen I had no idea a FR could be removed.  :unknown:

Gigabyte

I am guessing AW admin guys. I think they use the feedback from this site to spot scams.

vorian

I am guessing AW admin guys. I think they use the feedback from this site to spot scams.

Wow thats interesting, power to UKP for sure. I have reported a load of fake/scam profiles to AW today still waiting to see if anything is done about them.

BristolP

She sets the account to seeking service. I haven’t seen the FR in question, but I have seen the WG and can recommend her.

vorian

She sets the account to seeking service. I haven’t seen the FR in question, but I have seen the WG and can recommend her.

Interesting, could you please post the link to the AW profile would like to see who she is  :thumbsup:

BristolP

Interesting, could you please post the link to the AW profile would like to see who she is  :thumbsup:

There is no AW link.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22151.0

Offline Roth

Wow thats interesting, power to UKP for sure. I have reported a load of fake/scam profiles to AW today still waiting to see if anything is done about them.

No AW has put it back up.  Just shows what a lot of crap these FRs contain.  Obviously written by the WG or pimp.  My 3 year old nephew could have done better!