Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really big clit.  (Read 4130 times)

Offline sumofallparts

Sorry if request posted already.
Anyone know of a WG with a very big clit - and no not a TV (aka a cock).

There seems to be a lot of images and vids if you google this. But i have never found a woman in real life - paid or otherwise, who has one !

Any idea?

vorian

Sorry if request posted already.
Anyone know of a WG with a very big clit - and no not a TV (aka a cock).

There seems to be a lot of images and vids if you google this. But i have never found a woman in real life - paid or otherwise, who has one !

Any idea?

No problem, if memory serve me correct this was asked about a week or so ago, I don't think anyone was mentioned but I could be wrong.

password02

This was the biggest that I have tasted in 2013 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did a RB which was +2 hours and we had time to do a late lunch afterwards - nice girl, pretty, small tits but to me a 1 time only session - does a good BJ and nice next door girl look - Biggest cilt lips i have sucked.

Offline bobbymotors

Have never seen her but isn't Nicole Du Papillon (or similar name) famous for this?

Offline bobbymotors

My error, NDP is famed for big pussy lips apparently...!

password02

This was the biggest that I have tasted in 2013 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did a RB which was +2 hours and we had time to do a late lunch afterwards - nice girl, pretty, small tits but to me a 1 time only session - does a good BJ and nice next door girl look - Biggest cilt lips i have sucked.

SORRY same here - its her very large pussy lips that had me going -  :D

the pussy man

posted in wrong section...  cant delete???
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:42:51 pm by the pussy man »

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only 

Biggest I`ve licked in 30+ of punting expensive a really tight body plastic but fantastic ..
I got in to sucking it like a straw while reaching up on her boobs...
Good  spoken english clean place safe would great for punters  for one of their 9 times in 17 year punts.

Offline Anadin

Karina supposedly has a prominent clitoris.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20218.0

[edit] Damn beaten to it, really should have refreshed before posting  :(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:47:52 am by Anadin »

Offline sumofallparts

Thanks for the heads up - she does look very smart :)