Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Denissa  (Read 3896 times)

GrumpyoldGit

I saw Denissa this afternoon.
The pictures are definitely of her.
She took a short notice booking from me.
On arrival I was shown upstairs, following her was a lovely sight.
She gave OW but allowed me to eat her out, she even sat on my face to let me continue.
She tasted absolutely divine. And she got wet and gave a few moans which made me think she was enjoying it. She even lifted her legs wide for me.
A lovely covered fuck in cowgirl had me cumming too quick.
She cleaned me up and offered me a massage to fill the time left.
I accepted this which was quite a good one.
Overall a lovely girl with a good grasp of English.
Definitely would recommend.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jammiedodger1

yep shes a cracking girl, seeing her again tomorrow probably the 10th time nearl a record that

rs300

Guys, does she offer a levels and are the pictures accurate

Offline brumrock

yep shes a cracking girl, seeing her again tomorrow probably the 10th time nearl a record that

Don't mind me asking JD, you say you've seen Denissa nine times already- any reason for not writing a review?

Dodo

She looks stunning.......shame Stoke is an hour away  :(

What part of Stoke is she in

Offline jammiedodger1

Don't mind me asking JD, you say you've seen Denissa nine times already- any reason for not writing a review?
mainly because shes been widely discussed on this thread and others i guess brumrock i've always had a good time with her, the positives : shes identical to her pics i.e pretty face and cracking body, shes a nice friendly girl not the going through the motions feeling you sometimes get with ee girls, none of the charging for extras you might expect from an ee girl either (except 1 to be detailed in negatives), i've never experienced any clock watching on her part  the negatives : i believe although its hearsay she charges £50 extra for anal which not being my thing doesn't concern me but it may bother others and the only other neg i can think of is theres positively no kissing on the lips and i do mean not even the tiniest peck which bothers me slightly more but she makes up for it  :thumbsup: oh and shes in st1, around .5 of a mile from hanley (s-o-t city center) thats for Aspley  :drinks: